IGNORED

Spurts

Louis

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got to say great game and we worked really hard as a team moments of worrying but who cares 3points top of the league lol we shall not we shall not be moved whole team was great but got to say ozzie was class never stoped running looked really lively get manny and yak now and were made :D could be a good season again. WELL DONE BOYS :D

I'm usually very anti ossie but he was excellent tonight.

Thought Arteta was a little quiet (although still class).

AJ ran his absolute socks off but had quite a few chances - I would have expecting him to get one tonight with all those.

Defense were excellent. So nice to have a keeper that doesn't scare me.

All the talkk is about Spurs on Sky - where are our plaudits? Where are the people saying we can run the top teams close?

Humble pie and congratulations are in order. Humble pie for me because I thought we'd get tonked tonight, but they didn't look like scoring against us again unless we made a mistake. Congratulations to the team, excellent team performance, you can really see that they play for eachother. Phil Neville was my MOTM tonight, he mopped up the majority of thigs for us tonight. I'm not a fan of Osman but for the second game running he has really impressed me. One thing though, I'll be glad to get Baines in the first 11 and get Stubbs on the bench.

Humble pie and congratulations are in order. Humble pie for me because I thought we'd get tonked tonight, but they didn't look like scoring against us again unless we made a mistake. Congratulations to the team, excellent team performance, you can really see that they play for eachother. Phil Neville was my MOTM tonight, he mopped up the majority of thigs for us tonight. I'm not a fan of Osman but for the second game running he has really impressed me. One thing though, I'll be glad to get Baines in the first 11 and get Stubbs on the bench.

couldnt agree more on the phil nev front...but i think ur a bit harsh on stubbsy, many prem players struggle to keep up with bent, and IMO he did nothing wrong, he was solid as a rock ...whenjoey switched it helped