IGNORED

Yakubu Appeal Is A Yes

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Moyes is a smart man then he won't be reading the rumour section of an online forum.

Oh and to throw something in the mix, what if Nugent was available from Portsmouth???

I'd say let him go to Derby. I actually wanted Nugent but he doesn't look like a very good player against Prem defenders.

I reckon we will get Yakubu - http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/new...land_yakubu.php

If Moyes is a smart man then he won't be reading the rumour section of an online forum.

Oh and to throw something in the mix, what if Nugent was available from Portsmouth???

what a suprise, still not realised he's not up to it yet then?

i dont think yak is a good investment at 12 mil, can't see us making money off him, and he's lazy. i've seen him play plenty of times, he can't hold a ball up to great as his touch is poor, viduka was key to their partnership. stick him with aj, aj will work tireless and yak will do very little, can't see ti working well. yakubu just doesnt' have much class, he's got the never fulfilled potential ability. ok he scores goals, and i know i know that's what a strikers meant to do, but his team play jsut isn't good enough for everton i think. i would prefer love, or someone else that will work a bit harder and bring something a bit different.

to what someone said before about yakubu and anichebe being the future...god forbid, them 2 as our starting 1st choice partnership would see me lose faith in the club

the reason he dont want to put in a transere request is because he will lose money.

I wasn't saying he should put in a transfer request, when you're trying to force through a move that's not the only to do it because it doesn't have to be accepted. But being a completely disruptive man around the squad is a much better way, or refusing to train etc

I wasn't saying he should put in a transfer request, when you're trying to force through a move that's not the only to do it because it doesn't have to be accepted. But being a completely disruptive man around the squad is a much better way, or refusing to train etc

I wasnt saying you was suggesting he should put in a transfere request :P

I was just saying why he wouldnt want to do it and therefore why he has not allready.