IGNORED

Yakubu Appeal Is A Yes

I still think it has a good chance, especially if yak already has his mind made up about leaving.

I hope its done sooner rather than later though.

wanting to see him in a blue shirt for saturday with manny

hopefully would be a much better game then to watch than wigan

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they sign Manny and Yak in time for Saturday then I might have to go down the pub to watch the game as its on Setena which not got and don't intent to pay for.

meant to be out for a meal on Saturday night though but might have to make that around 7.30ish.

Says in the sun today that Yak has turned down Pompy as got his heart set on joining Everton

I can smell bullshit, Yakubu aint far of Johnsons speed!

If you can coax him into running then maybe but his normal pace is slow or still

Quote from todays Express

Player power is set to push Yakubu out of Middlesborough after senior pros told Gareth Southgate the Nigerian striker was no longer pulling his weight.

Yakubu delivered a woeful display against Wigan last Wednesday and after the match several players accused the Boro forward of no trying.

Oh and he hasnt scored since early Feb.

My arse is he worth £12.5M!!!!

If you can coax him into running then maybe but his normal pace is slow or still

Quote from todays Express

Player power is set to push Yakubu out of Middlesborough after senior pros told Gareth Southgate the Nigerian striker was no longer pulling his weight.

Yakubu delivered a woeful display against Wigan last Wednesday and after the match several players accused the Boro forward of no trying.

Oh and he hasnt scored since early Feb.

My arse is he worth £12.5M!!!!

was Bent worth 16 million?

was Nugent worth 6 million?

Everton cannot carry on trying to buy players for 2million etc, if we want the club to progress then we will have to pay these inflated prices. Its a sad fact, but its true.

was Bent worth 16 million?

was Nugent worth 6 million?

Everton cannot carry on trying to buy players for 2million etc, if we want the club to progress then we will have to pay these inflated prices. Its a sad fact, but its true.

True and I am equally glad we didnt waste our money on either of those two at that price

If we are going to throw money away I would rather spend an extra £500 000 on Obefami martins from Newcastle

See Everton now saying that the fee is £11.25m.

Don't think any fee was mentioned when news first broke

if goes through will give us a near £20m strike duo

Lol Yeah and one that havent managed a goal between them since March!!! Hope thats not a sign of things to come!!

Suupose I will be happy if we get him cos we are extremely desperate and he will definately improve the squad but do think he is massively overpriced.

But if he bangs in a hatrick for us on Saturday I might review my opinion!

To be fair though on Aj he was injured from then and then it was the close season and now played 3 games and not scored but played well.

Don't know about Yak though.

According to Middlesborough is date of birth is 22/11/82 so I beleive that that makes him 25 in November this year

Other fans talking about the Yak

"He's not consistent enough and lots of his goals were penalties. Boro def got the better end of the deal cos he is nowhere near 11.25 million"

"I'm a boro fan, and iv got mixed feelings. Everton fans, don't get me wrong, he's a decent enough player, but i wouldnt be surprised if in 2 years he'll be on his way again.

He's got a great eye for goal, but he cant head a ball, he doesnt tackle, and he is lazy as hell. He could also do with shifting a stone of his weight."

Hmmmmm?

I cant wait for him to sign,

my dad's jus been past Goodison and he saw yakubu and his wife outside!

he has a good goal scorin record and that. but u have to think of the type of players he's being playing with. they dont have a players in arteta, manny (when he signs), osman and a hard workin AJ to have supplyin him!

i think with every1 injury free this could be a big season for us. jus could have done with these players in earlier so they could have had pre-season to gel!

I reckon he's had the first part of his medical today, second part tomorrow and probably sign tomorrow or Friday.

For all the people saying he's lazy - I'm not going to say he's not lazy, but doesn't it show you the lad is a quality goalscorer if he's lazy as fuck and still scores as many as he does? Again as has been said before, at Everton he will be with better players so is bound to perform better. Not to mention he's actually going to have some fans cheer him on at Goodison, our crowd is enough inspiration for any player.

I reckon he's had the first part of his medical today, second part tomorrow and probably sign tomorrow or Friday.

For all the people saying he's lazy - I'm not going to say he's not lazy, but doesn't it show you the lad is a quality goalscorer if he's lazy as fuck and still scores as many as he does? Again as has been said before, at Everton he will be with better players so is bound to perform better. Not to mention he's actually going to have some fans cheer him on at Goodison, our crowd is enough inspiration for any player.

Well said mate

I can remember the goal he scored at Goodison with pompey a few years back was a class finish.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Does that mean BT was with better players at Southampton?