IGNORED

Will We Set A Record Today

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey we bought approximately 19M worth of players and isn't that a record for us? lol...

Ok let's be logical....Dm is not a manager who will splash out 10-12M on one player on the last day of transfer i guess....So the thought od Apiah/Riq just does not happen on the last day i suspect if their price is above 7M....DM will never splash out...he will try to get them on loan instead.....Then again, let's hope we have the cash come January to buy some good players!

Now all the rumours are over (till Jan) I just wonder how many of all the players we have been linked with over the past month or so did we actually even enquire about never mind bid on.Did we place bids on Koumas? Smith? or were the players we signed the only ones we placed concrete bids for.other than the Fernandes debacle I think we did some of the Prem's best business

We dont half get some negative people on here. We made a good few signings, missed out on Fernandes which was a shame - but brought in Graveson as a good squad player who knows the EFC way and can chip in with assists and experience.

Lets support the club not knock it all the time We bought two good young English players, A top quality striker and a few squad players to boost numbers....All in all a good summer. IIt might turn out to be a blessing not bringing in another new player, too many could just upset the dressing room, If we have a bit of luck with injuries we will come good, we have a good team ethic and a solid team, A top 6 position, and a good run in the cups is a progression and a step in the direction of consistency.

Edited by WestcountryToff