IGNORED

Will We Set A Record Today

Thought I would ask the question to see if we would beat our most ever users online

Todays the day when there is a million rumours flying round and the site has been very busy

so, I guess we could use this thread to talk general rumour bullshit for today

Maybe louis could send an email to all member inviting them for a chat seeing as it was so successfull lat time :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i'll have my packet of Biscuits and my cup of Cocoa right up till midnight tonight, same as last year .

Twas a good night last year even tho we didnt sign anybody. :D

Was'nt it supposed to be some Turkish Striker having a medical last time. ?? cant think of his name.

I wont be on later, be at the hotel party but i will bith you all in spirit haha, hoping for another signing today. Mirror reckons applih (spelling) later today =D

I'll be checking, just hope Appiah comes in - I think if he signs we could seriously look at consistently being top 6 and aim for the top 4. I've got a good feeling about today!

I'll be checking, just hope Appiah comes in - I think if he signs we could seriously look at consistently being top 6 and aim for the top 4. I've got a good feeling about today!

Yep I'm with on that one,I would prefer Appiah ,a 21 year old Zidane would be better :P . Shame that young yank Szetela is having a medical at Newcastle.He looks a great prospect

I'll be here reporting from bellefield and the local airports etc etc.

2 players have been strongly rumoured to sign before the deadline B)

Great news its the man with the laptop reporting live from Bellefield.

Only bad thing is last time you reported no one signed.

I won't be on later as as I have said before don't have internet at home.

Was watching sky sports when they were talking to big keith after the draw and they asked about the 2 players we linked with today and he would not say nothing apart from you never know and he phone will be on til midnight tonight

Don't think there will be anyone else

I Read A Rumor Before, About Everton Not Having A Number 9, And The Possibly Raul From Real Madrid Could Come On Loan & Become Our Number 9 For A While. :) I Think That Would Be Alright Actually.

EDIT: This Is What It Said

"Everton

famous number 9 still free also no 10, do not know about 10, but 9 is going to be filled by Artetas mate Raul on loan for one season from Real Madrid, fact. sorted by Friday evening.

also Moyes says two more in before close of window so is there a number 10 coming?"

Edited by Chriss_123

After years of reading you guys I decided to join in this year... So take it easy on me guys

So where are we in the rumour stakes...

Appiah.. ?

Riquelme..?

and Diop..?

And where has all this money come from??

Does Josphe and his crap colour coat pay that much.. :P

sod it don't care as long as we get some quality.

Anyone laptopping it a bellfield or Goodison??