IGNORED

Madeline Mccann

GoldfishMemory

Yeah me too. The police havent a clue whats gone on and they seem to be clutching at straws, the child was missing for 25 days before they hired the car. Where was it kept, why was it not Found, and why not suspect them earlier.

There is also the time about a month ago they became suspects after blood specks had been found in their Villa, altough it wasnt any of the family's blood, if they are guilty i think they would have come home weeks ago, no guilty person willl stay around the scene for too long.

Reserve Judgement.

my mum just told me her slide on it, The portuguese want to get them out of the country because this is damaging to the Algave's Tourist trade

This case will cost the Portuguese tourist dearly....just one of those mind set things!

Sure the police could help rescue it with the whole thing blamed on the cranky Brits!!

Where is the little girl?.......You may have to add this to the who shot JFK?.....Who killed

Diana?.....Where's Lord Lucan?..........What happened to Madeline?

The next couple of days will be interesting!

Yeah me too. The police havent a clue whats gone on and they seem to be clutching at straws, the child was missing for 25 days before they hired the car. Where was it kept, why was it not Found, and why not suspect them earlier.

There is also the time about a month ago they became suspects after blood specks had been found in their Villa, altough it wasnt any of the family's blood, if they are guilty i think they would have come home weeks ago, no guilty person willl stay around the scene for too long.

Reserve Judgement.

If they're not guilty when they come home they should be arrested for leaving their children alone in the first place.

If they're not guilty when they come home they should be arrested for leaving their children alone in the first place.

Don't know about being arrested but for sure if they'd been a family from a council estate living on benefits instead of doctors they'd have been ripped to pieces by the tabloids. If it was "just" neglect then I think there's no punishment that's going to hurt them as much as their own consciences.

So the Portuguese police are working on the idea that the mother or both of the parents

killed Madeline by accident then covered up this crime.

OK!.....If you've killed your beloved daughter by accident,What do you do?

Hide her body for many days....WHERE!......Then when you get the chance take her

lifeless body and dump/bury her in a country hundreds of miles from your home,probably

never to return to that place again.Lie to the whole world about what happened....when after

all it WAS an ACCIDENT!!!!!Your child left behind,when if you just told the truth,none of this

would be necessary....Things obviously wouldn't be good,but things would work themselves

out!....life could go on, accidents happen.

surely you would only try and cover things up if you had done it on purpose!

And I can't believe they did THAT!

Valid point. Or (devils advocate here, not saying this is what happened), you go out and get hammered on the last night of your holiday (or just have a few drinks depending on what version of events you believe). Forego the baby sitting service on offer and instead husband goes back to check on two year old twins and three year old Maddy at 9.00. All is well because (possibly) you've given Maddy a sedative to help her sleep (phenergan was available over the counter in the UK until very recently for hay fever sufferers but was also prescribred by doctors to help small children with sleep problems until it was stopped due to a link with cot death., don't know the situation in Portugal). An hour (and more wine?) later Kate goes back to find ....what? They're guilty of neglect at the very least.

They have a lot to lose, people do bizarre things under pressure. Make a wrong decision in the first ten minutes in panic then how do you back track on it? Why did she allegedly go back to the Tapas bar bar shouting, "They'e taken her?" Why not, "She's not there?"

Just another viewpoint, not really mine because I'm frankly bemused and undecided by the whole thing. Think, "But they're doctors" but then remember Harold Shipman bold as brass giving interviews to the press and even Ian Huntley joining in the search for the two little girls he killed. Just hope the truth comes out one day.

Edited by MikeO

I do think the whole thing is very weird. If they did it where did they hide the body for 25 days bare in mind the the media were pretty much following them everywhere also when would they find time to dump the body it's not like they can dissapear for 3 hours without someone asking questions.

I do think the biggest shock in all this is how can "loving parents" leave 3 children under 4 alone in a dark apartment and go and drink 400 yards away in a different building. I am about to become a dad and I don't think I would let my children out of my sight at that age never mind get hammered in a separate building.

To be honest whether they did it or not they should be investigated for that sort of neglect they are not totally innocent in the whole thing.

If Maddy was abducted though you'd have thought the abductors would have taken the younger children who would have less ability to communicate and escape and less memories of home and their family.

Perhaps, but this is appearing more and more to be a couple have selected Madeline because they have lost a child of thier own (possibly) and she's been abducted as she looks like thier lost kid.

The whole situation seems to be very odd. At first I was genuinly upset at the thought of a little girl bein abducted abroad! Parents worse nightmare! Myslef I find it unimagianable to leave the children in the appartment on there own, just seems like bad parenting to me, no matter how much you may think you need a break from them! Seems like the whole storys shifted now though, im not sure where I stand on it. I'd like to believe the parnets werent invloved but it seems increasingly likely......