IGNORED

The Derby

Sandman

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

again i question that decision by the ref...

i didnt see neville handball that ball

they dont deserve to win... they won by penalties and won by having 12 players on the field against 10

all i have to say is that the best team lost on the day

I agree that. Ref sucked out our game with sending hibbo off. Nevs handball were clear

ahh, good old phil, seriously though sounds like the ref had a shocker. two suspensions to look forward too now.

just a quick thought, the two who will be out hibbo and nev are our 2 main hoofball culprits, this might mean the ball might stay on the ground for a couple of games.

Edited by The Prisoner

Dont worry lads its a victory Liverpool really cant be proud of. I am still gutted though i would have took a point anyday at 1-1.

well thats something i dont agree. Of course after that abysmal decision about sending hibbo off and give them penalty , i would been took 1-1 , but thats hows the games go. 1 BAD move from ref and whole game is a disaster. Without that ugly fishing from some1 whos name im not gonna say , moved whole game for the rs , with refs help

IMO game should have finished 2-1 or 3-1 in our favor

cause they're first penalty was shite. it was a dive when gerrard pulled hibbo down

and then the ref failed to call two fouls on lescott that were in the box which would have given us two penalty shots

both of the fouls on lescott had way more of a claim to be penalties, whereas the one on gerrard wasn't in the box (debatable) and it wasn't even a foul!

the red shite shouldn't feel too good about themselves

they had 12 players on the field while we only had 9

Yeh hello first post, and by the way my screen name lies, sure we (liverpool) didn't deserve to win today but you can't say you did either. With the penalty in the last minute, What goes around comes around, remember us v Chelsea, or how about Pompy both not penalties, but now luck has gone our way and thats why yours wasn't a penalty clear? Those decisions even themselves out over the course of the season, don't complain about them

All Hibbert did wrong was not take him out @ the knee caps 10 yrds earlier. I was calling for him 2.

Thought what Phill Did was Brave, took 1 for the team & Howard almost turned it around the post.

Ref Bottled so we loose. Fukin typical.

No Im not BITTER Im damned TWISTEd currently...Livid

And I forgot to put me tips in getting Phsyced 4 the match.

Pulsating 90 minutes, we just sadly got Sodomised.

Bit of a scuffle @ end wif ref, Mcfadden had 2 be pulled away.

Terrible refereeing but the boys really showed some passion in that game makes you proud to be a blue and then a million times more gutted considering the result. Thought Lescott was absolute class and Ossie really stood up even Yakubu put in a good shift. To be fair the Hibbo decision was 50/50 and Neville's was a definite red card but Kuyt should have walked and how Carragher managed to stay on the field is beyond me. Well i'm just really gutted.

Yeh hello first post, and by the way my screen name lies, sure we (liverpool) didn't deserve to win today but you can't say you did either. With the penalty in the last minute, What goes around comes around, remember us v Chelsea, or how about Pompy both not penalties, but now luck has gone our way and thats why yours wasn't a penalty clear? Those decisions even themselves out over the course of the season, don't complain about them

as for you ? go an die! dont come here to talk about footy as its allready clear to us you chat complete bollocks and pretnd to be an evertonian..... sad

benitez is a prick too for calling lesscot a dive ffs

never felt so robed in my life

liverpool should be embarresed to celabrate those 3 points.

me can move on now to larrisa gets yah cahills and graversons back ect

on the bright side we can have some time without them to jokers playing!!! jags to right back-solid game.

im going to go killmyself now

cheers

just a quick thought, the two who will be out hibbo and nev are our 2 main hoofball culprits, this might mean the ball might stay on the ground for a couple of games.

I was thinking that mate.

Can't belive it, we deserved a draw then, are players done us proud, Moyes is so poor tacticly I cnt belive it.

Yakubu was superb today, lets hope he builds on this.

Gutted :angry:

Sorry, but after the first 10-15 mins, Moyes got it pretty much spot on. You can't seriously say Moyes cost us the game today.

I wouldn't have disagreed with Hibbert's red card, but the fact that the ref was only going to book him until that twat Gerrard came over and offered him a gobble really annoys me. Neville's red card you can't disagree with either - I applaud what he done though, it was worth a try but unfortunately they scored from the pen.

Carragher should become a wrestler and have the bearhug as his signature move. Definite penalty at the end. Who does Rafa think he is calling Lescott a diver? When it was clear as day to anyone with even a tenth of a brain that it was a stonewaller.

How Kuyt stayed on the field as well is beyond me. Absolutely disgusting attempt at trying to injure someone.

Lescott was clear MOTM. Only Everton player I thought was poor today was Jagielka - I hardly even realised he was playing.

Didn't deserve to lose and the team deserve credit for the performance IMO.

Edited by GMC

right then gerrard dives, ref goes to give hibbo a yellow gerrard has a word and suddenly its a red, 2nd kuyt handballed it in the build up to the second pen, good move by neville and was so nearly rewarded unlucky howard ref is a twat and has just saved RS season

All the Reds are out in town and i got some 30 year old waster fucking stop me in the street and go "your shit" fucking pricks the lot of them

we were ontop when hibbert threw it away he should have dealt with it at the half way line and had we got the 2nd at 2-0 liverpool would have been dead and buried, i think we all agree Kuyt should have walked for his ninja kick, Carragher for Rugby tackling Lescott and generally being a twat in the ear of the ref,

Tell you what we get AJ Timmy Vaughan Tommy back and we'll own these at analfield

Blue Boys i'm Proud of Each and Everyone of you!