Sandman

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking Liverpool! :angry:

Fucking Ref! :angry:

Fucking Beenitez :angry: TWAT!

Deep breath..............................................................................................................................

How jammy are Liverpool?

And they wonder why we hate them so much.

I've never jumped on Hibberts back too much in the past but he shouldve been first to that ball in the middle of the pitch before Gerrard went on and won that 1st pen. Hibbo hesitated, fatally and the rest is history.

We get told these things even themselves out, perhaps they will over the course of the season but rest assured we wont get the luck v Liverpool. 1977 semi, Milk Cup 1984, Hutchisons disallowed ARSE goal 1999ish, and now the Lescott penalty 2007 (and I'm sure I've missed a few).

Fucking gutted. Yes we'll get over it but I feel like shit right now.

Lot's of talking points from that one!!

Moyes from the players he had kinda got it right today!Just a tad more luck and we could have had another 2-0, 3-0.......AND that was with Neville and Jagielka in the team.Can't wait for Cahill, AJ and Gravo to have some input!

Thought Yakubu finally showed he may just get it going.....could be good! Anichebe for me was a star man he battled the rs to a standstill.

Lescott!....what can you say about him that hasn't already been said.

Today the games was destroyed by LUCKYPOOLS 12th man.

I think if luckypool fan......I would keep my head down!May justice be done and may Arsenal rip them to pieces.

As for us!....Heads up lads, better times ahead.

And another thing!!

When these small teams come to Goodison looking for a point, ie team full of defencive players and not willing either to attack a team with only ten men.....HOW easy is to break them down?

We lost today and most Blues although gutted can take it......unlucky Moyes and the boys is what most feel!

BUT had luckypool lost today......they would have been slagging Rafa, Gerrard and everything red!!........Great fans!....Glory hunters!.....

Give them 15 years like our last 15....and their new stadium will have 40,000 empty seats!

Proud to be BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

Tony fucking Hibbert, I hope I never meet him because I'll murder the twit. How hard is it to head the ball away on the half line? Why back off and let shitehawk Gerrard take the ball and run past? AAAARRRRGGGH, I have pure hatred towards this boy and I'm fucking thankful we have three games without the joker.

Other than him the rest of the boys should be applauded, we were the better team and they had fuck all going forward. Rafa is always complaining when teams go to Analfield and defend, defend, defend, but that's what he tried to do today. Im absolutely gutted for the lads and I'm proud to wear the Everton shirt.

That's two defeats in a row, let's not make it 3 at Derby. COYB!!!!

EVERTON WHERE JUST LUCKY LAST SEASON

3-0.....lucky???

Come on Luckypool (fan)?..........Look up lucky in the dictionary....you'll find the word liverpool under it!

The only things they've won in the last 15 years have been down to it and.....OH YES Penalties!

It will run out!!.......then oh dear me there will be little red tears!

GO back to the rs forums where they still can't believe they got anything out of this game, because they were second best!.....and most of them still hate Rafa!! after he won a game!!!!! sad twats......lucky sad twats B)

disgraceful refereeing and even more disgraceful comments after the match by Benitez who seemed intent on winding up Everton fans. Carragher's antics at the final whistle moments after escaping a blatant penalty also left a bad taste in the mouth, coupled with Gerrard getting Hibbo sent off and Liverpool should be ashamed of themselves. The fact is, Liverpool's team was utter crap and we didn't beat them - that's the bottom line. They had an awful line up and we created virtually nothing against them, as it happens we competed and defended as team for the first time in weeks and didn't deserve to lose. Nev/Jags played well defensively and really Hibbert has to be blamed for the result. We were totally comfortable and his inexplicable decision to not go and head the ball on the halfway line ended up in 1-1 and 10 men. We should have had 2 stonewall pens and how the second in particular wasn't given was quite incredible. Arteta was once again anonymous except that he worked hard, I can only assume he is getting fed-up with the diet of long balls we've been playing. A bad day all round, but at least we can hold our heads up, we didn't deserve to be beat and we acted with honour. Pity we've lost more ground on City and Blackburn but now 3 of our best attacking players should be back (Cahill/Gravesen and Vaughan) we should start to haul the teams in, we've better than Blackburn/City and we'll start to show it. COYB, unlucky lads but if you make stupid errors (Hibbert) then you get punished.

on another note, Benitez had a shocker and how he got away with it only Clattenburg will know.

Edited by carlmc25

I've been looking around on Cybereagles (Nigerian website). The nigerians love us recently.

Here is one fan's comments:

1. Everton was robbed!

2. The referee was appallingly poor!

3. Gerrard is a confirmed cheat.

4. I detest his (Gerrard) antics. He simply dived and shouldnt have been awarded a penalty.

5. He orchestrated the sending off of Hibbert.

6. Referee was going to issue a yellow card to Hibbert but had a change of heart and issued a red after that wastepipe (Gerrard) had a word with him.

7. Everton was denied two glaring penalties.

8. Dick Kuyt should have been sent off for a karate kick on an Everton player.

9. Anichebe, Yobo and Yak played very well.

10. Everton played against 12 men. The referee was simply not fair. He appears to be on order to ensure a Liverpool win. Very tasteless man!

I can't say I disagree with him at all.

Carl.......... "we're better than Blackburn/City and we'll start to show it".

NO we are not, not this season mate. Both those teams are playing attacking, attractive Football and scoring plenty of goals, we are doing none of those things. We will have to show it very soon or we will be in the bottom six.

I'm not being pessimistic, just being realistic.

Gutted about the result but not pissed off at all due to the fact the lads gave it everything against 12 men.

Had me missus watching her first derby today, not a good one to start with.

As for tony hibbert, well if hes going to defend like that then they deserve a fucking goal, hes a joke and needs to be shipped out ASAP.

As for neville, i thank him, he tried his best and knew a penatly is better than a goal, at least there is still a chance.

I had alot of respect for carra before that game but after two wrestling moves on lescott and then his celebrations at the end then he can fuck off with that peice of dogshit gerrard.

But gerrard, rafa and that twat of a ref i would love to smash a nice fat bottle over there heads.

Edited by Licker

Carl.......... "we're better than Blackburn/City and we'll start to show it".

NO we are not, not this season mate. Both those teams are playing attacking, attractive Football and scoring plenty of goals, we are doing none of those things. We will have to show it very soon or we will be in the bottom six.

I'm not being pessimistic, just being realistic.

Gravesen (if he can still cut it) Cahill and Vaughan will transform our team, we'll come through and no way will we be anywhere near bottom six. The only worry is Europe may take a bit out of our small squad (although I expect us to buy a class CM in Jan). We'll be top 6 or thereabouts, no question. Have a little faith, we've had a really poor start to the season but we're still in the hunt points wise and we haven't played any of the promoted teams yet plus we've been missing 3 of our 4 (Arteta is the other) most creative/attacking players all season. We WILL improve, definitely. Today we got back to basics, defending and teamwork - the rest will come. The fact is with the players we've had out we should have played a 451 this year and we would have been doing better, it's too late to go back in time now but finally with the plyers returning to fitness we may actually have the players to play the 442 everyone seems so desperate for.

Like someone else said below, I always had a lot of time for Carragher, but now I just think he's an absolute prick.

Sorry, but after the first 10-15 mins, Moyes got it pretty much spot on. You can't seriously say Moyes cost us the game today.

I wouldn't have disagreed with Hibbert's red card, but the fact that the ref was only going to book him until that twat Gerrard came over and offered him a gobble really annoys me. Neville's red card you can't disagree with either - I applaud what he done though, it was worth a try but unfortunately they scored from the pen.

Carragher should become a wrestler and have the bearhug as his signature move. Definite penalty at the end. Who does Rafa think he is calling Lescott a diver? When it was clear as day to anyone with even a tenth of a brain that it was a stonewaller.

How Kuyt stayed on the field as well is beyond me. Absolutely disgusting attempt at trying to injure someone.

Lescott was clear MOTM. Only Everton player I thought was poor today was Jagielka - I hardly even realised he was playing.

Didn't deserve to lose and the team deserve credit for the performance IMO.

few things i disagree with here mate

you could say moyes cost us the game, it was a poor team to start with, anichebe should never be paired with yakubu. what did osman do to deserve a recall over pienaar? and i know we probably did well to hold out for as long as we did with 10 men but only an idiot would pick hibbert for the derby. and he should have brought on pienaar to add a bit of creativity, he seems incapable of making a bold move. why did mcfadden have to wait until 75 mins+ until he came on? getting sick of moyes' lack of substitutions.

totally agree about kuyt, carragher and gerrard, dirty cheating bastards all of them. add finnan to that list too.

agree that lescott was MOM too, though he did let gerrard go for the first pen (although he couldnt be blamed for thinking that hibbert was going to head it away).

jagielka was total shite today, seems totally fucked after half time, if not before. but when hibbert played you cant say he was the only one. there was one incident when benayoun beat him easily about 3 times, that was about 2 mins in. he should never wear the shirt again, he has been disgrace all season.

I disagree with a few things you said, Hibbert for me was one of our most commited players and always is in the Derby matches, ok he was beaten a few times but so was everyone else. And he was left exposed on numerous occasions who was supposed to be in front of him on the wing.?

Gerrard inched his way in front of hibbo to make sure there was going to be contact, but hibbert did not foul him in any way, if you look back at it, the contact was made by each others knees coming together. And whose idea was it to leave Hibbert exposed on the halfway line, any one of the THREE centre halves would have attacked that ball and headed it away.

Jagielka will now come in and make the fullback position his own so we have no probs there.

I see you failed to mention Arteta, was he playing.?? another below par performance from the man who has the ability and the skill, but chose once again not to get involved. Whats going on with him.?

Baines Dropped for Stubbs, Pienaar dropped for Jagielka, Osman brought in because of his better defensive workrate, Once more DAVID MOYES has that dont lose attitude in his team tactics and selections, instead of going out FOR A HOME GAME with the Lets win this attitude.

A disappointing Day and we have now won only 4 of 10 league games, lost four of the last five because we are going out defending and hoping Lescott can pinch a goal, i would rather get beat knowing at least we are having a go, I still blame Moyes Selections and tactics for the bad season we are having, and unless he changes his attitude it will get worse.

Just my slant on it.

I agree with you Licker. Once I got into Goodison and found out the team I thought "he's playing for a draw here". After the first 20mins It was like the shite were playing at Anfield they had that much time and space on the ball. What happened to us being dogged and not giving an inch? Our players gave theirs 10 yards space all game to do what they wanted, then they seemed shit scared to make a tackle. It's fucking frustrating. Sort it out Moyes or fuck off.

On a different matter, there are rumours that a steward was arrested after the game because he punched Mark Clattenburg in the tunnel.

I agree with you Licker. Once I got into Goodison and found out the team I thought "he's playing for a draw here". After the first 20mins It was like the shite were playing at Anfield they had that much time and space on the ball. What happened to us being dogged and not giving an inch? Our players gave theirs 10 yards space all game to do what they wanted, then they seemed shit scared to make a tackle. It's fucking frustrating. Sort it out Moyes or fuck off.

On a different matter, there are rumours that a steward was arrested after the game because he punched Mark Clattenburg in the tunnel.

Good news!

sorry but it was the most blatant hand ball ive ever seen in my life!!! brilliant save at that. id go watching it agin before claiming it hit his body at first sight i thought so too but obv not.

still takes nothing away that steve G is a twat as is clatenberg to be influenced by him and then to go and make numerous appauling decisions straight after.

Mark Clattenberg deserved to be shot. Absoultyly absymal refering (yes refering!). Dodge did you go to specsavers Neville clearly handeld the ball and I cant balme him i no i would have done that if i I was him. Moyes was partly to balme i would av ad Piennar instead of Osman. Banies should have been on from the start. Yakubu's starting to get into the games more he held up play well when under pressure. Yakubu must have been fouled about 7 times but blind bastard didnt see it and Yakubu had a good shot (with his left aswell am sure no of our players wud even think about taking that on) if he hit that with more accuracy it wud have flew in. Howard was unlucky so close to saving it But as they say never look back allways look foward.

Edited by Josh Berno