IGNORED

Mohamed "Momo" Sissoko

I think a few seasons ago, we were going to sign him and than later rafael beneath'us made a last minute bid and got him . i was spewing that the scums pinched him off our noses and after watching him play yesterday, im so happy that we didnt sign him.

he could have won us the game yesterday the way how he was playing by giving possession away all the time.

so like gerrard then

and to abigclub. please if you are going to make a decent contribution to this board. stop posting in the liverpool based threads. due to free speech laws we are entitled to talk about who we like. you talk as if your lot never talk about a club called everton. of course you never ever talk about us do you?

get a life and talk to your own bunch of children

I would say to look at the Opta stats for Sissoko. He is one of those frustrating players to watch as he doesn't do anything fantastic. Having said that, his tackling and pass completion are awesome.

I wouldn't complain if we did sign him, maybe he just knows he made the wrong choice, especially after listening to his level headed non biased gypsy shagging manager talk bollocks for the umpteenth time. I'd play shite for Benitez, he's a prick.

Well he's being linked with a £10million move to Arsenal so he can't be that bad. I was gutted that we didn't sign him.

WHY would Arsenal pay £10million for a player who cost about £6million and hasen't managed to hold down a first team place.....his confidence is shot! could be down to Rafa or injuries.

Arsenal paid that once for Jeffers, they wont get caught again! £3million tops for a squad player.....Arsenal could make him a better player.

He was suppost to be the next Vieira wernt he, thats why he's probably getting linked with arsenal. he's a good player, id definatly take him as out defensive midfielder, I was more gutted about Fernandes but i was pissed off when we missed out on him.

Edited by Blue4Ever

• 5 years later...

July 2013: http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/418884/Everton-and-QPR-to-fight-it-out-for-former-Liverpool-and-Juventus-player-Momo-Sissoko

According to France Football, Everton and QPR lead the chase for the tough tackling defensive midfielder, although it is not yet known whether Sissoko is willing to consider a move to the Championship to join Harry Redknapp's side.

August 2013: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2401865/Roberto-Martinez-lining-Liverpool-midfielder-Mo-Sissoko-replacement-Marouane-Fellaini.html

Everton are in discussions with former Liverpool midfielder Momo Sissoko over a free transfer move to Goodison Park