IGNORED

Chelsea (away)

zequist

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

magic point for the boys we looked alot better off in attack in the second half with mac and vic up front

to be fair, I think Yakubu was knackered from Thursday. I was surprised Moyes had made so little changes to the team that played on Thursday and in the first half I think it showed. 1-1 was a fantastic result and Moyes should be commended for making an early tactical change for once. Just a pity that once AGAIN we let in a soft goal from a corner, they've cost us too many points this year.

Lescott needs to practise marking on corners, he attacks them better than he defends them haha, he's cost us a few goals now due to poor marking, but ill let him off because he did play class.

Unless he was psychic he had no way of knowing what Drogba was going to do so by the time he reacts it's too late. It's the responsibility of the nearest man to stop any opposition getting to the ball first.

If Drogba had been running a decoy, Lescott had followed and someone had run into the space he'd left and had a free header....then he'd have been at fault imo.

I wouldn't want to friggin mark Drogba at a corner.....if you listen to the sountrack during the incident.....Just as the corner came in.....Lescott and Yobo both shouted in unison your man Lee!

Seriously though!.....Anichebe should study Drogba's style....couple of years time he could be unmarkable!

PS. Victor!......if Yakubu offers to give you a few tips on heading.......DON'T LISTEN!

PS. Victor!......if Yakubu offers to give you a few tips on heading.......DON'T LISTEN!

I dont think Yakubu can teach Victor anything, Big Vic just needs to carry on doing what he's doing, he will get better with the experience of more games and a bit more stamina. All of which will come with age, dont forget the lad is still only nineteen.

Has anybody seen a large version of the picture of Cahill smashing in the equalizer? I've seen some small ones but I'd like to put it as my desktop wallpaper ;-)

No sorry mate, its difficult to get high quality Everton pics. try www.footyarts.com/forum and look around images there should be a few Everton ones on there.