IGNORED

Arteta

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal after Arteta and Yobo!.....That's why Moyes is tying everyone in on long term deals.

Arteta with a five year deal would stretch Arsenal for about £12million, that's if he really wanted to go!No good keeping a player who wants away and £12million would get us a good replacement.

He's also getting Hibbert to sign a long deal!.....That should put Milan and Arsenal off the scent!

Arsenal after Arteta and Yobo!.....That's why Moyes is tying everyone in on long term deals.

Arteta with a five year deal would stretch Arsenal for about £12million, that's if he really wanted to go!No good keeping a player who wants away and £12million would get us a good replacement.

He's also getting Hibbert to sign a long deal!.....That should put Milan and Arsenal off the scent!

£12million wouldnt get us anyone near as good as Spuddy in todays market IMO.

Guest blueboy122

agreed with mark! who could we possibly buy with 12 million thats as good as arteta??

hes an absoulte gem is mikel and they dont come along very often to be honest. i dont think he wud want to go anyway we are a club on the up!

£12million wouldnt get us anyone near as good as Spuddy in todays market IMO.

Arteta with a five year deal would stretch Arsenal for about £12million

"About" £12million, would be a starting price! BUT if anyone expects anything like £15million

for a player the other day who couldn't take a corner or free kick to save his life, and has been

poor in about half the games this season, then keep dreaming!

Can't really see him leaving this year with things looking good in cups and league.

BUT if anyone expects anything like £15million

for a player the other day who couldn't take a corner or free kick to save his life, and has been

poor in about half the games this season, then keep dreaming!

Class is easily recognisable and Mikel's would cost at least £15million with his new deal. :)

Yeah, it really makes no sense at all. Seems like you're just digging a hole after your view was proven flawed.

OOOOhhhh!....Keep calm!

that makes no sense , how can natural ability leave you and yet form can't....

it works in no cases at all, form is a temporary measure of a period of time

Jeffers was a case, worth looking at!His natural ability seen by many including the man who now wants Arteta......Infact so sure was he in his ability that he spent £10million on him!

Only to find that the class that he and certainly I thought was there wasn't!.......Gone!Left!

Shame for Jeffers, perhaps it was never really there!

Blue 250, first you said:

Yep that's why Wenger paid £10million for the classy Francis Jeffers.....proving in some cases-

Class is Temporary

Form is Permanent.

Then you say:

OOOOhhhh!....Keep calm!

that makes no sense , how can natural ability leave you and yet form can't....

it works in no cases at all, form is a temporary measure of a period of time

Jeffers was a case, worth looking at!His natural ability seen by many including the man who now wants Arteta......Infact so sure was he in his ability that he spent £10million on him!

Only to find that the class that he and certainly I thought was there wasn't!.......Gone!Left!

Shame for Jeffers, perhaps it was never really there!

Make your mind up, son.

FFS! I know he's not strictly 'ours' but do the papers want to sell all our best players?

Of course they do. After all, we're not a "big club" according to most of the British press. Wankers.

Edited by Calico

Every player has a bad run of games!!

Very true!.....including Arteta, had a couple of fantastic games this season, a few very good ones, and more than a few below average ones!

Blue 250 how can form be permanent???

Well.........Maybe, just ever so slightly :rolleyes: total bullshit....there's no fooling you is there!

Every player has a bad run of games!!

Very true!.....including Arteta, had a couple of fantastic games this season, a few very good ones, and more than a few below average ones!

Blue 250 how can form be permanent???

Well.........Maybe, just ever so slightly :rolleyes: total bullshit....there's no fooling you is there!

WTF are you mumbling about??

Learn to quote too :angry:

What exactly my post count or me being right or wrong has to do with anything is beyond me.

Tell you what I'll retract my comment you carry on

Sorry but work!...the real world becons!This was an Arteta post....he has class!.....he suffers like everyone a loss of form!.....Hopefully he wont leave us!....if he does can't see it being for much more than £15million.

Have a nice day Mr Goldfish.......lighten up mate! :D

God, you do sound like a retarded 12 year old. I think you need to stay in school mate, never mind working

I'll refer you to the post/thread else where!The one that talked about Piennar being a flop or not.Firstly in the same thread, when someone had nerve to question one of your little friends you jumped straight in and had a go!

Then later when the thread wasn't going the way you wanted it you came out with the classic......."the way you two are looking at it is backwards!!wtf"....OH YER!! So everyone else is wrong because they don't agree with you!

Same on this thread......And I suggest you keep your insults to private messages!That way we can arrange a way to sort out any problems you may feel we have :)

This is a forum used by Evertonians, to talk about things related to Everton and football, not a place for you to suggest someone else's style of writting is wrong...all your doing is stopping other people who may not look at things your way ever joining in this forum.

I like to have a laugh with my football, it's not life or death.If you don't understand some of the crap I write or get the joke, then just don't respond.

My comment to your mate about his post count was not aimed in general at people with post counts in the thousands......on the hole this is still one of the best Everton forums on the net!

Guest blueboy122

Blue 250 ermm i dont no how to tell you this but............. SHUT UP!!

No can be arsed reading ur pathetic little coments!

You were stumped get ova it and stop tryin to make a cum back cus its not happening everytime u try sum1 just knocks u down agen!