IGNORED

Arteta

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God, you do sound like a retarded 12 year old. I think you need to stay in school mate, never mind working

I'll refer you to the post/thread else where!The one that talked about Piennar being a flop or not.Firstly in the same thread, when someone had nerve to question one of your little friends you jumped straight in and had a go!

Then later when the thread wasn't going the way you wanted it you came out with the classic......."the way you two are looking at it is backwards!!wtf"....OH YER!! So everyone else is wrong because they don't agree with you!

Same on this thread......And I suggest you keep your insults to private messages!That way we can arrange a way to sort out any problems you may feel we have :)

This is a forum used by Evertonians, to talk about things related to Everton and football, not a place for you to suggest someone else's style of writting is wrong...all your doing is stopping other people who may not look at things your way ever joining in this forum.

I like to have a laugh with my football, it's not life or death.If you don't understand some of the crap I write or get the joke, then just don't respond.

My comment to your mate about his post count was not aimed in general at people with post counts in the thousands......on the hole this is still one of the best Everton forums on the net!

Trust me, I don't know anybody here personally in any way, so I couldn't be jumping at anyone for having a go at any so-called friends.

Secondly, in the other thread, I was pointing out that you and the other person were not looking at the Pienaar situation logically; but in fact, you were looking at it so illogically that it could be called backwards. It's not because you don't agree, it's because you don't seem to be looking at the situation from each different angle before you label the player a flop.

As for personal issues: I'm sorry, are you a mod or admin? Because if not, then I'll ignore your suggestion.

Also, why would you willingly write crap? And if some of that stuff is meant to be a joke then I'd stick to your day job before you try stand-up.;)

And once again, the post count person (can't be bothered to see who it is) isn't a mate of mine, so I couldn't care less.

Finally, it is most likely one of the best Everton forums on the net; I agree with you on that one.

Edited by Calico

seriously learn to quote, its pissing me off now.

don't make me join liam's side, because that would be like turning the world on its head, and you don't want that

WTF!........Join Liams side!.......Turning the world on it's head! Seriously now your sounding like a retard!

Anyway I've had a go at quoting!Thanks at least for pointing out I wasn't doing it properly.I thought to just copy text was working :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

But we had no choice with Rooney it was either the money or another season with us and nothing. Arteta goes then the team cemistery will go. In time I think Arteta will leave but I so hope he doesnt. Even with 24m I dont think we could find a replacement better than him because you've got the chance that a 24m star from Spain or Italy will fail and we dont want that happening.

Even if we did get the £24million I doubt we'd go out and spend £24million on a replacement.

We would never have got nothing for Rooney, he was under 24 so it would have gone to a tribunal. We won't know how much they would have awarded us, but I reckon a good amount because anyone could see he was going to be class.

yh hes good, but recently has hasnt been that good, yes at bolton he ran around a few of their players but His Crossing has been fucking Shite. any bid around £10-£15 million will get accepted.

Hes only been playing shite by the high standards he has set

What I like about him is he has the work ethic to run back and tackle

Certainly dont go selling your best players. He can change a game in an instant

Without him we would have no flair players at all, hes a constant threat thats why most teams double up on him, which leaves space for others to exploit

Think its ridiculous to even consider selling him. But as we all know if some european giant come in it will be up to the player to decide

IF big bids are made for him, and Arteta wants to leave to"follow his dream" would Moyes stand in his way?He is a big believer in team spirit, effort and commitment.Sure he likes skill and flair which Arteta has plenty of, but will he get them from a player who wants away!

So if Arteta's heart is not at Everton, when he hears who wants him, would Moyes turn down really big money?

Moyes wont want him to leave, he certainly wont let him go for stupid money(good work Moyes for getting him to sign that long contract)........but if Arteta really wants to go and the money is really good, that will be interesting!

If Arteta wants to stay at Everton........end of story

Unless Moyes has big plans for big money.....and no Arteta!!!

Apparently Valencia have spent days trying to persuade us to let him go and have offered 15mill which was immediately turned down. then they offered us cash plus fernandes which again was immediately turned down, looks like we will only accept a bid of araound 25 mill. Lets hope we stick to this.

where did you hear this mate?

if we are looking at £25m then id happily take £15m + Manny

So would I, I dont want to sell him but if it means we would be getting 15 million and Manny( who will be probably one of the best centermidfielders in europe ) then id happily take it. If he goes anywere it will be Madrid were he said he would like to go.

I wouldn't. Doing that means we then have to buy a right winger and we wouldnt have the full £15million to spend so we wouldnt get anyone near Spuddy's quality. Plus, Manny wouldnt be with us for very long before the likes of Manure, Chelsea etc come sniffing around IMO.

I wouldn't. Doing that means we then have to buy a right winger and we wouldnt have the full £15million to spend so we wouldnt get anyone near Spuddy's quality. Plus, Manny wouldnt be with us for very long before the likes of Manure, Chelsea etc come sniffing around IMO.

Thats a good point, Pienaar for 2 million would slot in on one of the wings easy and if we did get the 15 million to spend I dont think it would be that hard to find a replacement.

Thats a good point, Pienaar for 2 million would slot in on one of the wings easy and if we did get the 15 million to spend I dont think it would be that hard to find a replacement.

Pienaar is already playing on the left, we could clone him I suppose :P

With our debts I doubt Moyes would have the £15million.

Well personally Ithink this would be a nightmare, and I cant think of any player anywhere in the world who could replace Arteta and who would be available for £15M

Well personally Ithink this would be a nightmare, and I cant think of any player anywhere in the world who could replace Arteta and who would be available for £15M

I agree, but if we are going to lose him someday, Manny + £15M sounds like a really good deal; Manny's value might go up quite a bit once he gains more experience in the Premiership.