IGNORED

West Ham Cup

CraccerC

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking get in! tony cottee can stick that up his fucking ass! he used to be my hero but i cant stand him anymore after the comments tonight, he groaned both times we scored and cheered when they did! wanker!

Get in tho boys! lets do them saturday! when was the last time we went 11 games unbeaten???

Used to not be bothered in the eighties when we went a goal down because I knew we were always capable of coming back....I'm getting a little hint of that feeling back. I'm confident :) .

:lol: Now that is a good feeling!!!

Eleven and counting, ninety minutes from Wembley. Same again for number twelve Saturday now, this is getting special!

Steven Pienaar is getting better with every game, not only can he play football but his workrate is pheonominal, even had the commentator crooning over him, "theres not much to this lad but Jesus he's certainly a little terrier". :lol: :lol:

DM never played any subs tonight, or did i miss any subbings. ?

No subs made. I think he was waiting for and expecting extra time.

Agreed....but how many managers in that situation (one goal up, away from home, 2/3 mins to go in a quarter final) would have wasted as much time as possible doing the three subs, probably one at a time. DM had the confidence in his players to leave it as it was :D .

I'm still in shock!

I know we have called it the mickey mouse cup for years but depe down i would love to win it soo much.

Just to see us lift a trophy after 12 long years would be the icing on the cake for the past 5 years hard work by the whole team and Moyesy.

I'll also admit I slated Yakubu to hell at the start of the season but no he looks so lean and fit and is turning into our goal scoring machine!

Was there last night.

Iggy was right, it went crazy when Yak scored. The atmosphere at the final whistle was fantastic and as we slowly left the ground.

Particular mentions for Pienaar who was excellent and is up there with Trevor Steven. And other than his goal, Yak did well on his own as Tim was slow to support him tonight, suspect tactically to keep things tight.

Overall we did deserve our win and the other 6 teams can just fight it out next week for the right to join Everton Football Club in the semi's!

can any1 tell me what the Starting line was?

...................howard.......................

neville ... yobo..... jagielka ..... lescott

arteta .. cahill ..carsley ..osman.. pienaar

....................yakubu ........................

Result ....won 2-1. Osman. Yakubu. :D

Just watched it this morning great performance by all the lads, Thought the sight of the blow-up doll getting tossed around by the Blues supporters was Hilarious, reminded me of Del boy and his rubber dolls.

I'm still in shock!

I know we have called it the mickey mouse cup for years but deep down i would love to win it soo much.

Just to see us lift a trophy after 12 long years would be the icing on the cake for the past 5 years hard work by the whole team and Moyesy.

I'll also admit I slated Yakubu to hell at the start of the season but no he looks so lean and fit and is turning into our goal scoring machine!

Agree with your reasons for winning the LEAGUE CUP but I'd also love to win it simply because we havent won it before, close in '77 and robbed in '84. Plus a trophy in the 'naughties' would keep up our record of having won something in each decade since the 1960's (and yes I am including the 69/70 league title as our 70's trophy).

Philinlondon................. Did you go to the Duke of Edinburgh? I got there quite early, but it was rammed by the time I left!

Thought the sight of the blow-up doll getting tossed around by the Blues supporters was Hilarious

"She" should go to all of our matches, might be our lucky mascot, better than the elephant anyway!!

Edited by iggy