IGNORED

West Ham Cup

CraccerC

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Etherington looks like he will be out, and i pray to god they play Teflon in goal wed night! Green looked very impressive yesterday, but they arent a team to be to scared of. Glad we are playing them at there place! they have won alot more away than at home this season!

Would u take a semi final place over a win against them on saturday? ideally both....but i would love to see us make the semis, then then final! garantee us europe for next season and it takes pressure off us in the league so we can enjoy the football even more! nice in theory! lol

i would like to put out a strong team on wed, maybe vaughen and AJ up front and bring yak on second half. im going for a 2-1 win for us. AJ and Osman for us.

Yeah, I am going to go. Being a London Evertonian, I don't get to see the Blues play regularly, and playing alot Sats as well, I miss the weekend games as well, so this is perfect.

Should be a good game. I agree, I think we need to play a strong line up, but this year we are blessed with some good options, especially in attack. I would like to see AJ and Vaughny, with Mcfadden and Yak on the bench. Be great to get a chance to see Lescott play as well if he is selected.

Hope they play Dickie in goal. Green is looking really good this year, and is really pushing for an England spot. This it will be a 2-1 or 3-2 AJ, Vaughn and possibly Arteta.

Come on you blues, lets get to the Semi's!!!!

Well IMO this will be the game we can (and i hope we will) lose. Of course any loss aint good for team morale , but we do have too much games atm. League cup is not so important to any1 , of course its nice to win but thats it. UEFA cup FA Cup and EPL is enought to focus for us. Couple more injuries for us and we will be in deep shit. Hopefully DM plays this game with backup squad. If they win that would be more than ok

Rubbish, Winning becomes a habit and we want to keep it going, some supporter you are, hoping they will lose. :o

Also Rubbish talk about too many games, if professional's Cant play 90 minutes football on a wednesday, and be ready to play 90 minutes on a saturday theres something wrong with them, nobody will want to be left out, and i hope none of them are.

I want Moyes to play what he considers his Strongest team for every game, and to go out intending to win every game.

I think it will be a really tough game. Though on paper their midfield is actually quite por, they have no attack minded mid player better than arteta, pienaar or cahill IMO. Though they have a strong and determined squad, curbs organises them well, both teams will really want this one.

And as for losing this game being better so we have less games to play, bollocks. Thats a stupid excuse fans give when they try to get a positive out of going out of a cup. And besides moyes came out and said that the team is relishing all the games we have at the moment.

Can there be a replay?

If so it must be avoided IMO!

I think not....extra time and penalties I believe.....in fact I'm sure (unless the rules have been changed which is unlikely) because Josh's first game was at Bristol City in 2004 when we went through on pens. Steve Watson missed the first one but TC, Stubbs, Campbell and Carsley scored (Leroy Lita and Danny Coles missed for City fortunately....Teflon was in goal so all they needed to do was get it on target :lol: ).

I'll aos be there on Wednesday night with 2 of my fellow London based Blues.

Can't wait. Don't know what pub we'll be grabbing soif anyone knows, then if you could let me know.

I would love us to win this one..its been too long since we have been in a Cup QF and whilst historically it is the FA Cup more than the League Cup we have always in the past had great cup pedigree.

Lets get right behind them on Wednesday, West Ham fans love their floodlight games, so should be a good atmosphere.

2-1 Blues - Cahill and AJ.

Well IMO this will be the game we can (and i hope we will) lose. Of course any loss aint good for team morale , but we do have too much games atm. League cup is not so important to any1 , of course its nice to win but thats it. UEFA cup FA Cup and EPL is enought to focus for us. Couple more injuries for us and we will be in deep shit. Hopefully DM plays this game with backup squad. If they win that would be more than ok

Biggest load of turd I've ever read!!! You'll be more interested in the game tomorrow night won't you lad?!?!

Can't wait. Don't know what pub we'll be grabbing soif anyone knows, then if you could let me know.

I would love us to win this one..its been too long since we have been in a Cup QF and whilst historically it is the FA Cup more than the League Cup we have always in the past had great cup pedigree.

Lets get right behind them on Wednesday, West Ham fans love their floodlight games, so should be a good atmosphere.

you going on sat? i'm going to that game n not the cup one unfortunately

It's my intention to go to the East Ham working mens club - if they let everyone in! Always used to allow away fans in but very few got in last season thanks to Magpie fans kicking off in there on their visit! Not a problem for me personally as I am a southerner so they don't get suspicious :)

It's in Boleyn road which is the next one to Priory road where we the away end is.......

GetMap.png

It's my intention to go to the East Ham working mens club - if they let everyone in! Always used to allow away fans in but very few got in last season thanks to Magpie fans kicking off in there on their visit! Not a problem for me personally as I am a southerner so they don't get suspicious :)

It's in Boleyn road which is the next one to Priory road where we the away end is.......

GetMap.png

We all got thrown out of there last year after all the west ham muppets attacked the coaches an got battered they decided to turn their attentions on the older guys from our coach who were having a quiet drink because we were all staying over in London. Some proper gobshite walked in and said "right all you scouse mugs get outside" he then stood in silence when the whole coach stood up he obviously felt hard when he thought there was only a table of middle aged blokes to deal with. Needless to say we were told not to come back!

Theres gona be murder 2mora after the game an I realy cant be arsed with the dickehads thinking they're hard!

We all got thrown out of there last year after all the west ham muppets attacked the coaches an got battered they decided to turn their attentions on the older guys from our coach who were having a quiet drink because we were all staying over in London. Some proper gobshite walked in and said "right all you scouse mugs get outside" he then stood in silence when the whole coach stood up he obviously felt hard when he thought there was only a table of middle aged blokes to deal with. Needless to say we were told not to come back!

Theres gona be murder 2mora after the game an I realy cant be arsed with the dickehads thinking they're hard!

Well I missed all that thankfully! Was upstairs there post match until around 8 o'clock and obviously missed all the "fun"

Not sure what to do now, although I am travelling with some 'ammer fans from round my way.

It should be ok with you being from down that way and not traveling on official travel as for the rest of us we're gona be hearded round like cattle and bared from all the boozers cos a load of hammers thought they were getting relegated and decided to have a pop at everyone who traveled to Upton Park towards the end of last season.

Like I said, DICKHEADS!

Iggy,

looks like the Duke of Edinburgh may be a decent bet. Below is a cut/paste from a website. We will head there in first instance but as usual will tend to see where all the Blues are congregating. Keep your head down by look of it though!

I have been advised by a number of supporters that most of the pubs around the ground are quite partisan, and are for home supporters only. The Boleyn Pub on the corner near to the ground, plus Queens, The Greengate, Wine Bar, Village and 'The Central' pubs on Barking Road should all be given a wide berth by away fans. Kevin Hosking adds; 'Probably the best option for away fans is the Wetherspoons outlet called Millers Well which is opposite East Ham Town Hall. It is though about a twenty minute walk away along Barking Road (although it may be an idea to travel to East Ham tube station before the game, go to the pub and then walk to the ground). Another good option is the Denmark Arms also on the Barking Road near the East Ham Town Hall; this is a large pub which shows all live football games'. Lou Pearman adds; 'Away fans may also be able to drink in the 'Duke Of Edinburgh' near to Upton Park Tube Station. Turn left out of the tube station and walk to the mini roundabout and it's on your right. There are also a few pie 'n' mash shops nearby (a traditional East End favourite). Turn right out of the tube station and just opposite is 'Duncans Pie n Mash'. Don't be put of by the queue, because they don't hang about and serve you very quickly'.