IGNORED

Why Do We Hate Newcastle So Much?

Guest efctaxi

High expectancy

Poor decision making at higher level .

Public fallouts .

One stop shop for players with a history of issues .

Mistreatment of management .

Pain in the ass to get to .

They used to be everyones darlings when they first came up , and everyone wanted them to succeed , but it's worn off a lot now , and they're constantly in the public eye for the wrong reasons .

Loyal support , but no competition for fans in the City ensures numbers really .

Loyal support.

Misconceptions like that. Their fans aren't loyal, they're the most fickle fans in the country and turn on their side/manager/owner at the drop of a hat.

I just hate how they're regarded as a big club (in the media and by their deluded fans) just because they have a big stadium. So fucking what? Once they win something then they can maybe start calling themselves a big club.

I've always disliked Newcastle and tbh I can't really state why it started. Just one of those random dislikes you take to another team, from there its just grown.

No team has divine right to anything. Newcastle thnk they have a divine right for sucess and a divine right to stay within the premier league. Thats why I can't stand them now. A mixture of over priced failures on the pitch and deluded fans in the stadium. I don't care if you have alot of people watch you each week, your still shit and nobody likes you.

the constant claims they are a big club when infact they havent really done anything! they have a big stadium and an apparent big fanbase but go outside of newcastle see how big it is then! they have no one else to support i mean the big cities like manchester and liverpool have 2 teams in each!

the constant claims they are a big club when infact they havent really done anything! they have a big stadium and an apparent big fanbase but go outside of newcastle see how big it is then! they have no one else to support i mean the big cities like manchester and liverpool have 2 teams in each!

If you can get 50.000 to your stadium in a relegation battle, then you can't really argue they do'nt have a small fanbase.

(i invite you all to a few belgian stadiums to really comprehend the meaning of small fanbase :P)

i couldn't care less about them possibly getting relegated, but i don't hate them.

If you can get 50.000 to your stadium in a relegation battle, then you can't really argue they do'nt have a small fanbase.

(i invite you all to a few belgian stadiums to really comprehend the meaning of small fanbase :P)

i couldn't care less about them possibly getting relegated, but i don't hate them.

the point i was making was that outside of newcastle there is hardly any and its because they have no main rivals in the city that they have a fanbase at all! they havent won anything so why are they a big club? and if anyone starts harping about shearer bein great manager now i will lose it!

I don't like NUFC because of Scott Parker, Emre, Michael Owen, Alan Smith, etc... players who we were keen on and 'we were in for' but they chose NUFC simply for the money, as when all of these signed for them we've been in champions league/ uefa the next season and they've chosen NUFC. They are everything what's wrong with football just throwing money at players to better themselves not building steadily a la moyes!!!

I did however used to really like NUFC in the original Keegan days when the focus was to score one more than the opposition, but now... hate them!

(out of the listed players parker was the biggest blow for me, I believe he would have been and still would be class for us).

Newcastle are of no threat to Everton, they are are at the other end of the league table.

Can't see that changing next season either......so I say save your hate for more worthy recipients, like politicians who have their gardens done with our friggin money.

Hate Newcastle hell no, I find them mildly amusing, they give the press something to take the piss out of......THE PRESS!....There's something else to hate, especially the bloke who wrote today in the Mail that if Arsenal offered Everton £15 million for Lescott, whilst Moyes wouldn't be keen to sell.....

....LESCOTT WOULD BE INTERESTED!!!!......How the hell does he know that, does he sleep with our big central defender......yer you've got to hate the press.

I dont really hate them but they are one of the teams Id like to see go down.........and thats mainy because they do have a chance of spending a fortune in the summer and pushing for a european spot...... the less clubs doing that the better

Shearer is a dick..... think he actually believes all this talk of him being a God up in Newcastle..... Id like to see him cry taking Newcastle into League 1 then 2 ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Guest efctaxi
Liked their Keegan era team but I'm not too bothered about them.

Then again...if the Evertonians hate em then maybe I shouldn't mind them so much. ;)

Hi stranger :)

Been on hols ?

Guest efctaxi
Is it me or is that really camp :lol:

Feck me .

I write a joke in the shout box and now everyone on here is on gay alert :lol:

I have a wife , daughter , dog , and cat . Relax lmao :D

Edited by jamiemaher85

Guest efctaxi
Newcastle fans leaving in their droves before the end of the Fulham game.

Unbelievable.

Not what you would expect at all .

Out of their hands now really , so it could be bye bye magpie .

What a tit, Alan Shearer has hinted that he might stay on as Newcaste manager, just before the crumbled at Fulham. It's surprising how views change once results start coming. Tottenham are going all out for Europa and will not slip up against the Magpies. Once again it's down to them, their on the back foot and could well be down next week. We can only live in hope that those loudmouth gobshites head into the Championship.

It's panic stations for them with players too, they'd lost a hell of a lot:

Owen, Duff, Smith, Barton. And that's just off the top of my head

Guest efctaxi
What a tit, Alan Shearer has hinted that he might stay on as Newcaste manager, just before the crumbled at Fulham. It's surprising how views change once results start coming. Tottenham are going all out for Europa and will not slip up against the Magpies. Once again it's down to them, their on the back foot and could well be down next week. We can only live in hope that those loudmouth gobshites head into the Championship.

It's panic stations for them with players too, they'd lost a hell of a lot:

Owen, Duff, Smith, Barton. And that's just off the top of my head

When do Spurs play the mags ?

I really hope West Brom pull themselves out of it. Started getting a few results now, shame it didn't happen earlier.

Really hope Newcastle flop, and go down. They won't come straight back up, as every team in the championship will want to take their scalp adn raise their game week in week out!

Really hope Newcastle flop, and go down. They won't come straight back up, as every team in the championship will want to take their scalp adn raise their game week in week out!

[2]

They think that they will have a breeze in the Championship and as a matter of fact they won't. One of the most delluded teams in the leauge and one who will get a shock when all their 'stars' jump ship and leave them in a shit mess like Leeds. Hoping that on the final day it all goes pear shaped and they go down. What tossers. I bet the next thing will be 'Look at us, biggest stadium in the Championship arn't we big?'