IGNORED

Why Aren't We Hearing From Moyes?

As a long serving none mod member ive never had a problem with any of the mods or the way they run this site, for me merging topics which are on the same lines helps not clogging up all the different parts of the site.

Back on topic, maybe were not hearing from him as he doesnt want to reveal to anyone who where after as that rich twit of a club down the east lancs road will then be intrested.

Come on chaps no need to fall out about trivial stuff :)

I hope its as Aaron has said he would rather keep stum about our targets so other clubs dont come in for them or he's to busy to make any public announcements/appearances at this moment in time.

Edited by EFC-Paul

Ok mate , fair enough .

I'll keep my trouble causing mouth shut in future .

Don't want to spoil things for your regular members .

Have a nice weekend , and thanks for doing a great job .

if you can do a better job i suggest getting a web name, a server and a design, and make your own perfectly run site.

Guest efctaxi
if you can do a better job i suggest getting a web name, a server and a design, and make your own perfectly run site.

Go fuck yourself mate .

I was being genuine .

Guest efctaxi
im sure you were.

i still stand by my comments.

Good for you mate .

I stand by mine also . And as for forums , been there , done it , worn the t shirt , but funnily enough , we always listened to our members along the way .

I suggest you do the same instead of thinking you know it all .

Have fun .

if you have read my last few posts you will see i have said we all make mistakes, and we do our best whether you believe it or not. and we do listen to our members. i pretty sure none of us believe we know it all, but it seems from your comments you do know it all. hence my suggestion of starting your own forum and show us how it should be done.

and again, as previously stated, i think most members are happy.

Whats all this shite about from what i've read it doesn't warrant an argument lads.

You're right. It didn't. A thread that Taxi posted about where moyes was and why he was seen on a plane was merged with this one as its a very similar subject area ansd better to keep things tidy. Simple as that. And then all this shite has started.

We aren't hearing from Moyes because he doesn't want to talk to a bunch of over-sensitive pratts on the internet, he wants to sign players. It's not a case of picking them out of a crowd, you actually have to convince them to play for you.

Can we just knock it on the head now guys? I can barely get on here with my new job, there's fuck all rumours so I want a bit of banter but this is "My dad could beat up your dad" shit. It's pointless. I wasted half an hour reading this thread, I can't get that time back <_<

It's the godzilla remake all over again :P

We aren't hearing from Moyes because he doesn't want to talk to a bunch of over-sensitive pratts on the internet, he wants to sign players. It's not a case of picking them out of a crowd, you actually have to convince them to play for you.

Can we just knock it on the head now guys? I can barely get on here with my new job, there's fuck all rumours so I want a bit of banter but this is "My dad could beat up your dad" shit. It's pointless. I wasted half an hour reading this thread, I can't get that time back <_<

^^^ What he said :D

very much agreed.

This is why I try and avoid this forum during the transfer window, I - like everyone else - wants to see signings but I think some Everton fans get too worked up about something they can't control. Just be patient and try and forget about the footie, if we haven't signed anyone by the end of July then that's the time to get worried. Moyes isn't going to just sign some players because some overly eager fans want him to, all the moaners/worriers are doing is causing friction and arguments. Just be patient and find something better to do!

As for cliques etc, they definitely did exist in the past (ie criticise one mod and five of them ganged up on you) but these days things seem a lot better I'm happy to say. If there are cliques (which no doubt exist in some form on every forum) then they are at least much more subtle, friendly and less intimidating. That being said, there is still too much abuse on this forum in general, from all parties, but it's been steadily improving over the last couple of years imo so things are going in the right direction.

I sympathise with you taxi but no one wants to have to go through endless pages of threads (like on the Gears of Wars forums etc) so I can understand if the mods move posts to tidy things up. I like the fact that I can come back every few days and still be able to find a topic I was reading before, rather than having to look through 5 pages.

Mark Lawrenson.....

There might not have been any high profile new faces coming through the doors at Goodison Park just yet this summer but Evertonians certainly shouldn’t panic.

It’s been the same at a lot of clubs with more players released than signed but managers are now back in work and players have returned to pre-season training so deals will start to be done and you’ll find that one move will cause a domino affect across the market.

Rest assured, Moyes won’t be sat in his office twiddling his thumbs.

He’ll wait until the time is right and fans should back his judgement as he has a great record of getting fantastic value for money with his signings.

It's called having faith, im not a religious man but im quietly optimistic this summer. also arent they all in Scotland the next 4 days? so we wont hear anythin from Moyes coz they dont have technology north of the border :P

To be fair, I can't blame people for not having faith after what we all went through last summer.