IGNORED

Away Kit

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. My wife does too, "You're not buying that!" :lol:

It's OK imo....but a bit "young" for me :) .

The womens one looks ace tho, with the shape n all. I think it will be funny on the rather 'heavier' gentlemen who's horizontal lines will equal that of the equator lol :P

I don't really buy the shirts anymore, prefer training gear etc... but I'm very tempted to get both this season, I think they are well smart. Now all we need is some new players to parade in them.

Is it only me or does anyone else play with the 'own name and number' thing when you click on the kit to order? I've just had Elm 7 and Cana 8 - sad I know!

I don't really buy the shirts anymore, prefer training gear etc... but I'm very tempted to get both this season, I think they are well smart. Now all we need is some new players to parade in them.

Is it only me or does anyone else play with the 'own name and number' thing when you click on the kit to order? I've just had Elm 7 and Cana 8 - sad I know!

Not sad, ive done it for Moutinho and some others :P

Mout.jpg

Edited by tenaciousj

Im genuinely suprised at how much bad press the shirts got? some sources reporting it as 'the' worst kit ever made? and on par with Newcastle away. People really dont like it, critics arent fans either. weird! just wondering though, if you wore a crap kit would that have a psycoligical affect on the players? i bet it does to a degree? i like the away one :(

The third shirts going to be purple so that may take the crown of being our worst shirt yet.

We've spoken about it before didnt we Rome? is it to commemorate 'unity' in tackling gun crime (in conjunction with Rys Jones). But if im right, its purple coz red and blue...so why havent the kopites done/doing it?

what it may have looked like with a white badge?

LeCoqSportifdesignaway.jpg

I prefer the white logo's looks good, I dont mind either to be honest when the picture of Saha was put up in the home strip it looked shite but has since grown on me and strangly i think the away kit is smart working in Blackpool must be having an odd effect on me :gay:

I prefer the white logo's looks good, I dont mind either to be honest when the picture of Saha was put up in the home strip it looked shite but has since grown on me and strangly i think the away kit is smart working in Blackpool must be having an odd effect on me :gay:

Its not Brighton tho :P

Firstly, I must say I'm not a massive fan of the new away shirt mainly cos of the pink I think but I'm sure we've had worse in the past (can't remember an example off the top of my head though) but I wouldn't say it was a bad shirt. What annoys me most is to read in the papers them saying that it's worse than the Newcastle banana kit, that is absolutely hideous so no comparison!

I'm not saying I'm likely to go out and buy or away kit but if bought for me as a present or something like that then I'd have no problem wearing it occcasionally.

There are some bad ones this season....Sunderland's away is dull, dull, unimaginative and dull! And Birmingham have followed us down the Everton retro route with a homage to the Lineker season bib arrangement!

Ours looks better all the time :) .