IGNORED

Everton Takeover?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I have resigned myself to it being Stoke. Stoke were in Ras Al Khaimah in January for winter training, approximately 5 months for Due Diligence and associated takeover "stuff" sounds reasonable...

Oh well, was a nice rumour while it lasted.

:mellow:

Stoke over Everton, that's sad :(

In no way can you call Stoke 'a leading Premership team'. So I don't go with that one.

My money is on West Ham - aren't the new 'owners' basically Iclandic receviers rather than a person or body who has gone out looking to buy a Premiership club.

They said they'd probably be selling the club in about 2 years though.

Listening to talk sport this morning..... some fella (ha ha sorry didnt catch his name... but linked with Newcastle in a way......) thinks its them....

When asked "A big PREMIERSHIP club has apparentl sold 60% of its shares to a mega rich bastard"

He replied with "yea I think its US"

I guess it hasnt sunk in yet!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be checking out their forums when I get a min in work..... I could do with a laugh today

it's all kicking off at kipper - can't even get on the forum now!

the deal is unlikely to be spurs as they are a listed company and have to announce any shares purchased as soon as they are bought. the article on wam says they've already been acquired and since there's been no announcement, it can't be them (unless the actual deal hasn't gone through in writing yet - possibility?). combined with pompey saying it's not them, unlikely to be any of the sky 4, city or villa, that leaves fulham and west ham. there's a bit of hope in this *goes looking for straws*

it's all kicking off at kipper - can't even get on the forum now!

That's pretty normal for Kipper though isn't it? One day off one day on (if they're lucky) it seems to me :) .

I totally refuse to get excited by this until it's announced (or more likely isn't).

PS. Has anyone actually ever had someone piss on their chips in real life? That would make me very angry <_< .

That's pretty normal for Kipper though isn't it? One day off one day on (if they're lucky) it seems to me :) .

I totally refuse to get excited by this until it's announced (or more likely isn't).

PS. Has anyone actually ever had someone piss on their chips in real life? That would make me very angry <_< .

its just like vinegar :P

That's God punishing Everton for Kipper banning me :)

Fook me, they don't like each other on kipper do they - they're just giving each other loads - through ridiculous amounts of posts! - we're about quality not quantity here and we need to change our strap line... "ToffeeTalk.com For The Friendly Evertonian!"

Totally pissed off..........been hopin and prayin for the last few days...........why the fuck do I put myself through this,nothin else has been in my thoughts..........

Oh well have we signed anyone yet ?????

haha joking arent you, everyone else has transfer news on sky sports, we have as our main headline, rodwell hopes for semi start... grrr pisses me off waiting for news, loads of teams are looking at ppl, we have a few stories then the teams come out and deny we have interest in them ...

Why oh why can't Richard Branson not be sensible with his money for once and buy us! :D

Funny thing about that. Look at what he's sponsored (as virgin) and look at their success during:

Crystal Palace F.C - one of their most succesfull spells through the 90's, when sponsored by Virgin.

Brawn GP - Main sponsor, and are running away with the championship as it stands (until red-bull pick up)

Boxing - Virgin have been sponsors for english representatives...they buy the rights for each match and spookily, have not sponsored a losing fight :huh:

good call lol :D

Funny thing about that. Look at what he's sponsored (as virgin) and look at their success during:

Crystal Palace F.C - one of their most succesfull spells through the 90's, when sponsored by Virgin.

Brawn GP - Main sponsor, and are running away with the championship as it stands (until red-bull pick up)

Boxing - Virgin have been sponsors for english representatives...they buy the rights for each match and spookily, have not sponsored a losing fight :huh:

good call lol :D

Send him an E-mail

Tell him he needs to get involved with our well established and successful club

Well Richard is probably one of the UK's most successful entrepreneurs, mainly because he is sensible and is well researched in ventures. Sad thing is I doubt he would want to get into Football, you don't make money quickly, you spend it far quicker. Although maybe someone should ask him to buy us, got to be worth a shot. After all he is wasting money flying out into space :D

haha joking arent you, everyone else has transfer news on sky sports, we have as our main headline, rodwell hopes for semi start... grrr pisses me off waiting for news, loads of teams are looking at ppl, we have a few stories then the teams come out and deny we have interest in them ...

You're being a bit harsh there, we do have some transfer news - LESCOTT TO CITY :P