IGNORED

2011/12 Kits

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the webchat with Phil Neville on the official site, he said that Tim Howard had a hand in designing the goalkeeper kit.

He is American, perhaps he is gonna invade the oppositions penalty area incase there is oil there!!!

Edited by mogsy

because it looks nicer!!!

I appreciate we have a sponsor (they pay us money for) BUT I'd much prefer the option of being able to purchase an adult top with out it on!!!

Maybe if it was slightly less intrusive, it is a very large logo both the wording AND the image, IMO!

Anyone know when the new third kit will be available? Want to see it before making my mind up which one to order for the new season. Still trying to decide whether i prefer the home or away kit though :P

Might be cheeky and get both shirts this time :P saved up a bit of cash so I'll be getting the new home shirt when I'm back from my holidays and then seeing as I turn the ripe old age of 18 in November I might end up getting the yellow kit too :P

What do you think about the thought of interchangeable shorts ?

The home kit has blue, and white shorts.

The away kit has a different shade of blue shorts

The third kit is yet to be unveiled.

you can get the home shorts in blue anyway, I always prefer the blue shorts

Relax Haf, personally I think the Kitbag deal is a good one for the club from a financial point of view. The benefits of £3m incoming per year outweigh the cons of not being able to buy the kit from elsewhere.

It's the foreign based fans I feel for though, the cost of shipping to US (land of Tim Howard)/AUS may deter fans from buying kit from the website. Maybe Kitbag should team up with Dick's Sportings Goods or Rebel Sports to push Howard/Cahill merchandise, but it may not be worth the effort, financially speaking.

Relax Haf, personally I think the Kitbag deal is a good one for the club from a financial point of view. The benefits of £3m incoming per year outweigh the cons of not being able to buy the kit from elsewhere.

It's the foreign based fans I feel for though, the cost of shipping to US (land of Tim Howard)/AUS may deter fans from buying kit from the website. Maybe Kitbag should team up with Dick's Sportings Goods or Rebel Sports to push Howard/Cahill merchandise, but it may not be worth the effort, financially speaking.

Thankfully shipping to Aus is not that bad and our $ is nowadays much stronger against the £.

I'm disappointed that I stopped receiving incentivizing e-mails, ie: spend £30 get £5 off... that used to help a little, I'm probably going to grab the Home and Away and then get the 3rd Kit when available, cause from memory it takes a fair while for the 3rd kit to be revealed.

So this is why it's so hard to buy Everton kits here in the states. The only one I have is the white and gray one from 2009. How can I get the new kit here for a reasonable price.

So this is why it's so hard to buy Everton kits here in the states. The only one I have is the white and gray one from 2009. How can I get the new kit here for a reasonable price.

The only place to get one is the official store; they're not even available in shops over here outside of Everton One & Two.

You can get dodgy copies from the far east on Ebay sometimes but not recommended.

As Louis says it's a shame we don't have an overseas partner...there must be a reasonable demand in Oz and the US at least.

I've seen Leqoq Everton shirts in rebel sport in Australia...but for like $120 with no name or number!

I can get a cahill shirt shipped from the UK for much less than that($80?)! In fact, unless I see shirt for dirt cheap here in Australia, I actually get my shirts from kitbag.com! The postage is nothing compared to the amount Aussie retailers mark up their prices! Kitbag was the cheapest place for me to get a socceroos shirt from!

In that case you need a Sports Soccer over there ;) Dirt cheap.

http://www.sportsdirect.com/football-shirts/premier-league-football-shirts/everton-football-shirts

If you can stomach putting money into the pocket of the Newcastle owner :o .

Would't mind one of those though (specially as I was there B) ).

Sry...reposted because I deleted when I meant to edit.