IGNORED

2011/12 Kits

was forced to open birthday early, got the home kit! were going to a party at our local bar who are having a sports theme and competition for best dressed! Got the full kit on and the missus is in her kit too :D should be a laugh, especially since the owner is a red :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Is anywhere anymore change to order that last years full pink kit? I would wanted to order that for my daughter. I were looking from EFC online store, but even i found other nice and pink for her, i didnt find that old kit.

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/products/product_browse.aspx?free_text=everton%20football

They still have some pink kids kits, not sure if they have her size though

Just got an e-mail regarding pre-order, looks like that collar is velcro and does up, I was worried that it was permanently ajar but will probably order this when the time comes.

10.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

I'm pretty sure those are plastic snaps...they could have sown snaps over velcro, but that would be horribly redundant, and bulky. But of course I'm only basing this off of the tonal variation I see in the photo.

• 2 weeks later...