IGNORED

Z-Cars

MrX

I need a little help here, I seem to remember (but theres every chance that 've made this up!) that the club attempted to change the the theme that the team run out to from Z Cars. If I haven't made this up, can anybody remember what theme was tried. It would have been any time from the mid to late 90s and the Walter Smith era, I think it only lasted a couple of games if that.

Thanks

But what was it BEFORE Z-Cars? There's a question for ya....

Surely Z-Cars has had it's day? and before anyone starts, I'm no fan of bloody blue moon either.

There seems to be a real shortage of proper 'anthemic' tunes of late unless you resort to some classical music. :-(

and I'm loathe to say it, but I will... you'll be hard presses to beat Celtic's anthem (sadly ripped off by your neighbours)

Surely Z-Cars has had it's day? and before anyone starts, I'm no fan of bloody blue moon either.

There seems to be a real shortage of proper 'anthemic' tunes of late unless you resort to some classical music. :-(

and I'm loathe to say it, but I will... you'll be hard presses to beat Celtic's anthem (sadly ripped off by your neighbours)

Think MikeO or the beard posted this a while back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A650VJEDW54&feature=related

Scandalous comment shaking fist.png

Guest blueboy122

Manchester United were actually the first ever team in the world to sing " you'll never walk alone" interesting fact for you. Useless but still interesting.

Still love to hear " altogether now " before a match to get me going.

God damn it i gotta sort my money flow out and get back. have not been all season and blaming it on money problems.......thers no reason i have to actuually feed the kids is there?

Get them to mind cars and they can feed themselves and it will let them be where you want them while you are at the game too. Result!

YNWA is overrated. At least Everton played around with the words and tune to give it an original slant

Its over-rated (imo) but you can't deny its position within Liverpool tradition. At least the can sing theirs too....I love Z-cars but you can't just pull out the hyme sheets and belt out a few lines...as much as it pains me, i'm impressed by the way the K*p all hold their scarves up in unison and sing YNWA, as a Liverpoo supporter it must make the hairs on the back of your neck go crazy, like when Z-cars plays as the team enter the tunnel....gets me everytime!

Its over-rated (imo) but you can't deny its position within Liverpool tradition. At least the can sing theirs too....I love Z-cars but you can't just pull out the hyme sheets and belt out a few lines...as much as it pains me, i'm impressed by the way the K*p all hold their scarves up in unison and sing YNWA, as a Liverpoo supporter it must make the hairs on the back of your neck go crazy, like when Z-cars plays as the team enter the tunnel....gets me everytime!

They're just acting, like singing that stupid newyears song its tradition but after 10 seconds it grates, pleases the tourist thou, nothing about it would give you the hairs on the back of yer neck effect it's quite sad really they're just a gang of empty heads creating a false atmosphere, they spend most the match jus stood up for no reason at all impeding the view for others.

Everton fans are known for there football knowledge, as a spectator making noise for good football or poor decisions, Liverpool fans might as well go the panto, jus a day out for a load of people who jus about know the off side rule

Edit: also Johnny Cash - Burning Ring of Fire, is intolerable and anyone caught playin it on the jukebox or even worse karaoke shot be barred from the pub for life

Edited by pete0