IGNORED

Deadline Day Stories..

Im on two iPads, laptop and telli. Cup of tea and a sick daughter stuck infront of the telli upstairs. Plenty of time for transfers

Btw Carrol on loan to West Ham. That must hurt him and the shites wallet

Yoshida to southhampton from VVV Venlo.

Graniero to QPR is a good transfer

Edited by Peter H

Aston Villa have had a bid accepted for Fulham forward Clint Dempsey. The United States international, who is valued at about £7m, remains a target for Liverpool although swap-deals involving Charlie Adam and then Jordan Henderson collapsed yesterday leaving a proposed move to Anfield on hold

Hate to waste my 1000th post on Spurs but it looks like they are hijacking Berbatov from Fulham.

This is how a transfer rumour starts... Ferguson said it wouldn't surprise him if Berba went back to Spurs!

he said it flippantly cos he said he thought he was on a plane to fiorentina so he could end up anywhere..very tongue in cheeky...journo's making more of it as per

Mail saying liverpool wants to loan Sturridge for the season

Fulham wants to keep up with the Belgian invation and have offered 6 mil for Odjidja-Ofoe

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU Not Vadis!! :( I was wondering why he didn't play yesterday, i was in the stadium doubting if he was ill or busy with a transfer