IGNORED

Deadline Day Stories..

Pretty much sums tonight up:

Martin O'Boyle

@gwladystweet

The mood between EFC & LFC fans couldn't be more contrasted. Yet LFC have spent more money than EFC once again.

Fourth Official@FourthOfficial_

First summer transfer window in a while that has resulted in Evertonians going to bed happy and not crying into pillows, strange feeling

richardLFCnews @richardcotter4

@FourthOfficial_ evertonians going to bed happy reds going to bed feeling blue #worldsgonnaend JFT96 YNWA

Pretty much sums tonight up:

Martin O'Boyle

@gwladystweet

The mood between EFC & LFC fans couldn't be more contrasted. Yet LFC have spent more money than EFC once again.

Fourth Official@FourthOfficial_

First summer transfer window in a while that has resulted in Evertonians going to bed happy and not crying into pillows, strange feeling

richardLFCnews @richardcotter4

@FourthOfficial_ evertonians going to bed happy reds going to bed feeling blue #worldsgonnaend JFT96 YNWA

Nice finds. Is 4th official a blue? I thought they covered everyone. Anyone hsbe an idea who the 4th official is.

Nice finds. Is 4th official a blue? I thought they covered everyone. Anyone hsbe an idea who the 4th official is.

He's a blue from over the water. Someone on here knows him from college, GoodisonRoad? Apparently he's just a fan and his Aunt works at the club. It's a shared account though as one of them has something to do with Leicester. They never try to blag their itk anymore than they are (unlike some itk's on twitter), just pass on info when they have it.

He's a blue from over the water. Someone on here knows him from college, GoodisonRoad? Apparently he's just a fan and his Aunt works at the club. It's a shared account though as one of them has something to do with Leicester. They never try to blag their itk anymore than they are (unlike some itk's on twitter), just pass on info when they have it.

Thanks seems like several people on here hold 4th official pretty high so I was curious.

1 out and out young striker

2 established, supporting striker/attacking midfielders

1 playmaking, fan favourite mid

1 Defensive and central mid

1 wingback/winger

All in all, not bad business this year smile.png and noone else left!!!

Almost 2 players for every position which is needed for a title challenge biggrin.png

Howard

Hibbo/Nev Jags/Heit Distin/Duffy Baines/Bryan/Garbutt

Naismith/Coleman Osman/Silva Gibson/VO Pienaar/Miralles/Gueye

Fellaini/Barkley

Jelavic/Anichebe/Vellios

I think 18 of the above will be in competition to be in the starting 11 week in week out (so no need for square holescelebrate.gif ). So not quite 2 players for each but enough quality and versatility to hopefully imitate a huge squad to keep players on their toes and at peak performance. Admittedly I don't know much on Silva, Oviedo, or Ofoe but I trust the scouts and think/hope they will fair well. My only worries are Barkley who needs time as he looks to be a bit of a liability, and Coleman who like wise needs time to be nurtured into a right back both could do with loans out. Any injuries in midfield can easily be coped with by reshuffling the rest. So the only major worry is if Jela gets injured as he's the only natural goal scorer we have*. If Howard gets injured we'll be fecked as Mucha isn't up to prem standards, but its unfair to have a great keeper on the bench and most clubs are in the same situation anyway so we're at a disadvantage.

*If Jela got injured it would be worth having Owen to come into the frame and switch to a 442 with Anichebe or Vellios being his Heskey.

dont know.gif Not me mate. I recognised someone on here from their pic that they went to my college, but i seemed to have scared them off :lol: I just quote alot of FO's stuff because he's pretty accurate in what he says.

Made up with the signings! 6! fucking 6! new players! Be interesting to see what the Loan signing is like (too early to even attempt spelling that name) Like Pete said, almost 2 people for every position! We'll Dick CIty, United and Chelsea for the league!

There may still be some alcohol left in my system...ph34r.png

That'd be me! It's a woman studying at uclan who gets all the info from agents (and is a blue) etc and my friend from college who shoots everyone down that tries to abuse them (tranmere fan). Says he met her at an Everton match as he was sitting next to her or something and got talking..

So Mbia has arrived in England for around 5 million. Fair few quid less than we were told to pay last year, no? I hear he's coming off an injury, but I have to think he might be QPR's one quality signing of this window. Though the window closed hours ago I still can't tell if we managed to loan Ofoe, any ideas?

Man, who the deuce is 'Ofoe'? :D Everyone says Vadis Odjidja :D