IGNORED

Deadline Day Stories..

Huddlestone anybody?

He doesn't seem to get much love on this board, but I think he is an amazing athlete, with good enough skills. Maybe not 1st choice, but IF he improves he could play his way into Englands XI for the current and next World Cup cycle. He could be the classic example of a player that would be valuable to buy because his stock is low right now.

He doesn't seem to get much love on this board, but I think he is an amazing athlete, with good enough skills. Maybe not 1st choice, but IF he improves he could play his way into Englands XI for the current and next World Cup cycle. He could be the classic example of a player that would be valuable to buy because his stock is low right now.

Seems he's off to Fulham on-loan and we're working hard on signing Felli's/Kev's Belgian team mate Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe! Sure our Belgian friend mentioned him earlier!!!

on Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe....

On the 31th of August 2012, he signed for the Premier League club Everton. They offered 5 million less than Liverpool but Brugge said they hate the redshite and it would another big fuck you to Brendon! With great power, comes great responsbility, my friend. Le Bleu. To conquer fear, he must become fear.

:rofl:

...or Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe?

Probably the best player left in the Belgian league (along with Matias Suarez, who've also been linked with in the past, his €16m move to CSKA Moscow fell through because he didn't pass the medical btw). Would like him here, though he is still working towards his best form after a serious injury last season. Definitely a talented player though. I read he was off to Fulham though.

Joke? He's the English Charlie Adam, only bigged up because of 'Arry and the papers influence on the national team. Bag O' Wank should be in the Championship or a bottom half club at best.

Joke? He's the English Charlie Adam, only bigged up because of 'Arry and the papers influence on the national team. Bag O' Wank should be in the Championship or a bottom half club at best.

No I do think hes an amazing athlete. His problem is hes fat. If he played under Moyes his fitness would improve. Charlie Adam is just slow.

No rush for Owen to find a club as he is a free agent, he can sign for anyone at anytime without breaking the rules.

On a personal note, I didn't get worked up over the final day at all, which is a bit unusual for me. I was happy with the business we have already done this window.

At least it is all over with now until the next window.

No rush for Owen to find a club as he is a free agent, he can sign for anyone at anytime without breaking the rules.

On a personal note, I didn't get worked up over the final day at all, which is a bit unusual for me. I was happy with the business we have already done this window.

At least it is all over with now until the next window.

Not over yet. Might still get Ofoe