IGNORED

Deadline Day Stories..

Even a great deadline day is a terrible day. I'm virtually positive we're done with our business, and I've a pile of work to do. All the same, I can't help compulsively refreshing 8 different windows. Just imagine the awful behavioral reinforcement if we actually sign someone else in the embers of this window.

I did see that and chose this thread as it was the most recent, but I'll update the other one. What with the RS not signing any forwards, Arsenal continuing Wengers master plan of only scoring if there is a z in the month and Chelsea getting tonked it's a great night to be a Everton Fan!

Edited by London Blue

Lloris transfer to Spurs complete. Why in the world did they just spend 10 million on a forth goal keeper? Madness, think/hope they're really going to struggle this season without some serious magic in the next hour.

They spent 10 million on a first goalkeeper, not a fourth.

They spent 10 million on a first goalkeeper, not a fourth.

Yes in terms of starting, but why? Friedel is still one of the top keepers in the league, Gomes also on a lucrative contract, no time to get rid of either, when they clearly needed way more reinforcements just about everywhere else. Oh well, fuck Spurs.

Dempsey at Tottenham : in France we says "Dans le cul les Reds !"rofl.gif

This transfer window synthesis: Chelsea buys Marin, Chelsea buys Hazard, Chelsea buys Oscar and Chelsea buys Moses. Meanwhile Chelsea keep Lukaku, De Bruyne and Courtois out on loan . A strategy which the French like to call "putain".