IGNORED

Deadline Day Stories..

They can bid all they want, if Fellaini was going to be sold he'd of been sold weeks and weeks ago not in the closing hours of the transfer market. I don't think Marouane wants to leave yet either, he's loved at the club and it's obvious we are going places whereas Arsenal are yet to score this season.

Negotiation techniques. Get them sweating under the pressure that the transfer window closes in a few hours. They'll do crazy things (January 2011, Torres => Chelsea). If Everton can get like say 30 million + Ramsey or some other alternative then that'll be great for Everton's finances.

Dominic King@DominicKing_DM

One player who won't be coming to Goodison before window shuts is Lens midfielder Samba Sow. If you're hearing rumours he is, they're wrong

Gutted! Who?

A legit question, theres two of them. One playing in Greece and one playing for Lens. One born 84 and one born 89. None of them apparently coming here, so fuck em.

Negotiation techniques. Get them sweating under the pressure that the transfer window closes in a few hours. They'll do crazy things (January 2011, Torres => Chelsea). If Everton can get like say 30 million + Ramsey or some other alternative then that'll be great for Everton's finances.

Its marcopaulos turn this time ;)

Edited by Peter H

Even at £50 mil I'd be guttered to see him go. Wenger can fuck off and I'm going to put his stapler in a bowl of jelly if he comes back.

I really hope you saw the humour in my posts and didnt think I was serious

yeah yeah.. tongue.png

if it was 30m and ramsey i would certainly consider it if i was everton..begrudgingly like...but no way would wenger ever offer that

reports are though that arsenal aren't doin any business today

Edited by marcopaulo

Seen someone basically post the same thing earlier, anyhow just seen a kopite post this on fb.

Was hoping for the jan klass huteallar and Fernando llorente's of the world but looks like its gunna be benayoun and Dempsey :/ FML

Why would Dempsey be worse than Llorente? Dempsey scores just as much, but he's a midfielder, so that's actually more impressive, plus he's got experience with the EPL, unlike Llorente.

Dempsey is older and will never score as much goals as last season again. He doesn't do much else either whereas Llorente is a strong lad who can keep the ball up. Dempsey also won't even fit in their team I'd say. If you have Lucas, Allen and Sahin in the middle there's no more room for him. He could play on the left I guess. (Depsey scored a league goal every 195 minutes last season btw, Llorente one every 132 minutes).