IGNORED

Deadline Day Stories..

Arteta could have left the club a lot earlier and left us in the lurch. He was a great servant for the club.

Absolutely, i fully agree, but he is gone now and i just dont feel sorry for him. But he was ace for us at the time. I actually feel we have a better team without him tho.

Wasnt having having a go at him, cant feel sorry for every ex everton servant. Beckford gave everything for everton and is now on his way to Huddersfield. Do you feel sorry for him?

Absolutely, i fully agree, but he is gone now and i just dont feel sorry for him. But he was ace for us at the time. I actually feel we have a better team without him tho.

Wasnt having having a go at him, cant feel sorry for every ex everton servant. Beckford gave everything for everton and is now on his way to Huddersfield. Do you feel sorry for him?

We're better now, but we'd be a better team with him back in it.

No, never like Beckford. I feel sorry for Straq who like Beckford was sadly just not good enough.

We're better now, but we'd be a better team with him back in it.

No, never like Beckford. I feel sorry for Straq who like Beckford was sadly just not good enough.

Im really not sure that we would have a betterteam now if Arteta came back. The balance of the team is perfect now. If Arteta came in he would be the one controling the midfield, have a lot of ball and picking he passes out. The team would not be as direct as it is right now. I feel that alot more is going through the wings now. Or through Fellaini. (in Artetas prefered position) id like to keep Fellaini there instead.

But i did really like Arteta so dont get me wrong :)

Edited by Peter H

West Ham fans are excited by the signing of Andy Carroll????? If we had signed him I would get excited too. But not in a nice way.

Probably at the prospect of not playing it long to their current 1st choice striker Cole, they'll cry once they realise they still won't play the Westham way with Carroll.

West Ham fans are excited by the signing of Andy Carroll????? If we had signed him I would get excited too. But not in a nice way.

I think he is a great signing for them... Could be the difference between them going down and staying up. He fits Allardyce's "tactics" perfectly.

On another note, thanks for the updates guys! Been following this thread for the info on todays dealings and its been more up to that some of the major sites (bar Rubes), plus its given me a few laughs along the way!

I think he is a great signing for them... Could be the difference between them going down and staying up. He fits Allardyce's "tactics" perfectly.

On another note, thanks for the updates guys! Been following this thread for the info on todays dealings and its been more up to that some of the major sites (bar Rubes), plus its given me a few laughs along the way!

Bllody hell if even Bailey is gunning for me I am in deep poo hereshaking fist.png

Seen rumours that arsenal bid for fellini

They can bid all they want, if Fellaini was going to be sold he'd of been sold weeks and weeks ago not in the closing hours of the transfer market. I don't think Marouane wants to leave yet either, he's loved at the club and it's obvious we are going places whereas Arsenal are yet to score this season.