IGNORED

Deadline Day Stories..

If Oviedo signs and we can bring in N'Zonzi I'd be made up with our dealings this time around. We'd have a good bit of quality depth to the squad for the first time in god knows..........

Naismith

Pienaar

Mirallas

Oviedo

N'Zonzi

Not to shabby if that comes together happy.png

reading between the lines i think we will end up with just oviedo,stoke now in for N'Zonzi they will offer him 1st team footy and possibly more money.

I think He'd start here tbh maybe rotate Him & Gibson? He's a good solid young player who would allow Fellaini to stick to His current position which seem's to be working wonders.

-------------------N'Zonzi

Naismith----------------------Pienaar

-------------------Fellaini

-------------Mirallas

---------------------------Jelavic

Either way if He comes in We have very good selection/system options

Ah bollocks I actually thought I'm sure there's someone else but it went right over my loaf! He never really left is my excuse tongue.png

On Spurs they have let a fair few players go and still a few more being touted as leaving, without VDV and Modric I can see them being very flat even though Mountino "bastard" is on his way.

To many players to soon for Me and I can see them struggling.

Edited by EFC-Paul

"L'Equipe are reporting on their website that a transfer fee of around £9.5m, plus a further £2m to £3m to be paid in bonuses, has been agreed between Tottenham and Lyon for Hugo Lloris. Lyon will have to give 25 percent of the fee to Lloris' first club OGC Nice.

Be a good replacement for Dembele i think, similar type of player. Dont know if he's any better than he was at Liverpool, but i've heard a lot of good things about him since he moved to Germany. Dont understand why Hoffenhiem have released him tbh, nonetheless could turn out to be pretty good business for Fulham...