IGNORED

Deadline Day Stories..

major%20overreaction%20alert.gif next time think about what you are suggesting before you type it... yellow%20CARD.PNG anymore of that and you're off son!!!

You guys still haven't made any sense. I thought thouroughly about it and I've seen him play a few times for Lille last season and honestly, I think he'd be great for EFC. Now your turn.

You guys still haven't made any sense. I thought thouroughly about it and I've seen him play a few times for Lille last season and honestly, I think he'd be great for EFC. Now your turn.

Don't make me reach for my pocket... he's always injured and is paid a six figure sum weekly, plus his best years are beyond him! A player who had the world at his feet, could have been a great player for club and county but opted to chase the Money.gif instead!!!

He doesn't have that luxury anymore, I'd offer Gibson style money for him. A no is what you have, a yes is what you can get. I repeat, he could easily be superb for EFC, give him some credit. I have the luxury of being a general EPL fan instead os purely an EFC fan, so I look at these things from a completely different point of view. LFC is simply the wrong team for him.

He doesn't have that luxury anymore, I'd offer Gibson style money for him. A no is what you have, a yes is what you can get. I repeat, he could easily be superb for EFC, give him some credit. I have the luxury of being a general EPL fan instead os purely an EFC fan, so I look at these things from a completely different point of view. LFC is simply the wrong team for him.

Lol matey, you don't think the lads here know their Prem players?

Imagine that you are super man, and lex luthor goes out an buys an expensive new super villain suit with really cool tricks and gadgets. And it turns out that none of them work. You make fun out of his suit for years.

Would you, as superman, then go and buy his suit from him?

It didn't work cause The super villain was too fat for the suit. It happens to fit Superman well and he looks great in it too. Superman then proceeded to beat Lex Luthor and the other villains in the league.

We now have Mirallas, Osman, Naismith, Pienaar, Gueye, Coleman, Fellaini, Barkley and soon to have Oviedo all who can play in the attacking midfield roles that Joe Cole does - we don't need him.

As solely an Evertonian like others we understand that our great club is run on a tight budget and we target areas to strengthen - we cannot afford the luxary of such an expensive (wages) player who may not improve us when we already have many options in the attacking midfield areas. We need maybe a striker to cover, a left back to cover (Oviedo) and a defensive minded dominating central midfielder to compliment our other strengths in this area.

Joe Cole we do not need!

think it's Weil. Thought City/United would have been chasing him, United are crying out for a decent RB, but City have Maicon so he wont be going there, quality player though.

I guess that if PSG are interested everyone else backs off cause they pay silly, silly money for players

Good luck with the bbq. I always go and by new grills instead of cleaning the old ones. Eco? Na fuck that shit

gets me outside for a bit...was talkin to the neighbour too he's paintin the fences..had a smoke with him and talked about footy..the bbq got about 10 minutes attention :lol:

as for barkley to blackburn for n'zonzi here that'd be great imo