IGNORED

Deadline Day Stories..

You guys still haven't made any sense. I thought thouroughly about it and I've seen him play a few times for Lille last season and honestly, I think he'd be great for EFC. Now your turn.

Hes injury prone, fat and above all else, shite.

Meanwhile back in the world of the sane, Liverpool supposedly in for Huntelaar, major coup for them if true.

Is Scott Parker now surplus at Spurs? ph34r.png

Sigurdsson, Sandro, Dembele, Moutinho...

...or has the door been left open for us to snatch M'Villa (on-loan) with Arse not seeming keen and Spurs mid full?!

I need a lie down!

N'Zonzi talking to Stoke according to SSN!!!

Everton should consider a move for defender Ryan Donk. He's within the acceptable price range, EPL material and quite young. Plus he's Dutch, so he'll be motivated to pair up with Heitinga to finally earn his place in the Dutch national team.

But that's just me.

It isn't just about the price. We want to buy decent players that can improve us. We just need them to be available at the right price. Just cos a player is in the price bracket we can afford doesn't make it a good idea to get them on the books. If he was any good the scouts would have picked him up and told Moyes.

Newsflash: C1982 found battered to death by a stale kipper on a long stick. rofl.gifRubecula also found at the scene with 18 inch hanging out of his blooded arse-hole covered in lube and seamen, muttering the immortal lines 'I'm not your bitch, I don't like this..." guns.gif

I am not on shift 24/7 you cheeky young whippersnapper.

One of the perks of teaching - guarenteed deadline day off work!!!

Fourth Official@FourthOfficial_

Everton are trying to make a second cheeky loan move for Essien, surely not...

really would love that, deal i know he has injuries, but if Chelsea pay most of his wagesjump%20for%20joy.gif he gets football and we get a player who i thought was one of the best defensive mid-fielders in Europe when he was at his best. he would be excellent cover for fellaini, Gibson, osman. might take him while to get fitness but i think if it he anyway close to fitness surely worth the gamble