IGNORED

Deadline Day Stories..

really would love that, deal i know he has injuries, but if Chelsea pay most of his wagesjump%20for%20joy.gif he gets football and we get a player who i thought was one of the best defensive mid-fielders in Europe when he was at his best. he would be excellent cover for fellaini, Gibson, osman. might take him while to get fitness but i think if it he anyway close to fitness surely worth the gamble

I happen to agree with this sentiment, if we can afford him.

What is it you teach? And where? My cousin is a teacher too. (No I have no idea what it is she teaches, but I think it is English)

Primary - so teach everything 6/7 year olds. They're all taught about the famous EFC on a dailly basis... my new class will begin their initiation to the school of science on Wednesday!

I happen to agree with this sentiment, if we can afford him.

that's exactly it. if Chelsea paid most of his wages, it wouldn't be a gamble in my eyes. just get him fit like they did fairly well with saha.(who arrived with bad injuries) Everton got the most out of him. also give us the chance to loan barkley out to championship.

Edited by Wexfordtoffee

Primary - so teach everything 6/7 year olds. They're all taught about the famous EFC on a dailly basis... my new class will begin their initiation to the school of science on Wednesday!

Must be a great job nurturing all those future blues. Nice one mate.

David@lcabbabeh

@FourthOfficial_ I heard that full back to Barcodes AGAIN earlier tho , Lid . Debussy , or some such . I'm shite on names. An Odemwinge>>RS

can never understand @Lcabbeh, is he saying Odemwinge to Liverpool? (Red Shite)?? blink.gif

No idea what that is about. Can't say I have heard anything about Odemwingie to the Reds

I'm just wondering, is it allowed for a premier league club to own another premier league club, so they can put all their youth and foreign transfers in that other team and make them ready for top table football?

The short answer is NO. It is not allowed to own more than one club at a time. And no one club can own another.

Phil McNulty@philmcnulty

Everton fans asking about midfield player - Blackburn's Nzonzi on the list but two or three names in the frame if that doesn't happen.

Interesting, wonder who else we're looking at if N'zonzi doesnt come off??

I think I will take that with a pinch of salt to be honest. At least until we actually sign someone else.

Phil McNulty@philmcnulty

Everton fans asking about midfield player - Blackburn's Nzonzi on the list but two or three names in the frame if that doesn't happen.

I need to stop but M'Villa... no concrete interest from Arse/Spurs - he's already been replaced, he wants an EPL move... if there's a way it must happen - loan to buy? £15m over 5 years ala Felli?!

Phil McNulty@philmcnulty

M'Vila and Essien (just been linked to Arse) are the only players we've been linked with in that position I think. Hopefully Banega is on the radar again or we raid Malaga for Toulalan (and Isco while we're there) :)