IGNORED

everton vs city

redarmy

No I have never been a red. Is that a joke? I have always been and always will be a toffee.

I did dearly love my mother and grandmother too but that does not mean anything either as most folks do. I did say it was my grandmother who arranged it all. (Only way she could afford to have birthday parties for us kids)

So please do not jump to conclusions about stuff you could never understand.

And there lies the truth. You have empathy for that shite cause you were once one of them. I knew a bit of digging would unvail the thruth. YNWA ay!

Stop being a cunt?

Edit - unless you're joking that is? I don't know you so I've no idea, my apologies if you are. But if you're serious, then please refer to the above statement :)

Edited by Ant1979

We're going in the bickering thread haha. But seriously though Brett, there's no need?

Thank you Ant but Brett is just a windup merchant who only gets off on upsetting folks. (He is probably sitting naked scratching what is left of his scrotum in front of the computer right now, and sucking dog sperm through a straw) So don't get too carried away with his antics.

Time for us working folks to slope off anyway. Goodnight all.

Explain.

And there lies the truth. You have empathy for that shite cause you were once one of them. I knew a bit of digging would unvail the thruth. YNWA ay!

Sorry for being a cunt but iI class him as a traneverpool supporter, also better known as a red toffee.

explained.

OMG, you toffees made a mess of it, try to stay together(don't want to use the word united) at least after the game, if nor for you guys then for us :)
i know missiles will launch at my direction now...

brett - just wear your blue shirt on saturday and pretend to be a real fan

Rubecula - you got my utmost respect

Guest rusty747

Just a question for the fans that hope we get beat by City. How would you feel if we did get beat by City and then Arsenal got beat by WBA?

brett as one of your skill is being a prophet can you tell me the name of the champions and the names of the relegated sides so i can have some money betting them?

I can only assure that yous will be neither of the above due to your club not having anything hanging between your legs when it really matters. That I can assure you.

OMG, you toffees made a mess of it, try to stay together(don't want to use the word united) at least after the game, if nor for you guys then for us :)
i know missiles will launch at my direction now...

brett - just wear your blue shirt on saturday and pretend to be a real fan

Rubecula - you got my utmost respect

:rofl: Launches a missile

Found something out before which may have a certain Steven Gerrard questioning whether he is the victim of payback....

In 2010, Chelsea and Man United were neck and neck for the title... Chelsea needed to visit Liverpool a win to stand a good chance of winning the title. Outside vendors were selling half andf half solidarity scarves which Liverpool fans were buying.... Liverppo, still stood an outside chance of 4th place.

The scoring was opened with Gerrard passing the ball to Drogba who went through and scored... was it to stop Man United winning the league??? Only Gerrard knows... but isn't it funny that he gave the ball away to a chelsea player that led to Liverpool hoping that Everton will not roll over against Man City the same way it could be argued that Liverpool did for Chelsea....

May 2nd 2010

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/may/02/liverpool-chelsea-premier-league-report

hafnia

leave the conspiracy theory away, trust me, there is nothing in it.
if i'll write down all SG mistakes during his career you will say he is a liverpool enemy which is bullshit.
if you don't try you don't do mistakes, he had his fair share but i wouldn't replace him with anyone else, that's football and shit happens!

I may not be from Liverpool, never visited and have only been a Blue for 5 years now, but something that I am is a fan. I always want my team to win games. Sure every team has asshole fans that drive me insane with their taunts and having no knowledge of their respective team's history, but those are in the minority. I have a couple of red fans and besides the mild winding up that we all do while watching games, are graceful and we respect each other. I don't want Everton to win to do Liverpool a favor, I want them to win because it's the right thing to do and as much of a long shot as it is, we still aren't eliminated from 4th. Furthermore, there's still that outside shot of us losing our last two games and Man U/Spurs winning their remaining games and us ending up in 7th and out of Europe all together. Now that is something I don't want to happen. You've been pleasant to have from my point of view redarmy, cheers for that :)

Guest Nikica

Have skimmed through the thread, and as a neutral here, the only thing stopping me being happy for Liverpool if they win it is my dislike of Gerrard. Other than that, they've played great football and entertained me, so I'd be happy for they or Man City to win it.

I really don't want Chelsea to win it for obvious reasons (Mourinho, the players, their style of play). They're perfectly entitled to play that way and it's smart sometimes - but it doesn't mean I have to enjoy it. I was still laughing at the Ba goal simply because Gerrard made a mug of himself.

But yeah, Gerrard wankfest aside, Liverpool have been excellent this season (offensively) and would be a deserved Champion. If Man city win at Goodison though they'll probably lift the trophy - they'll have learned their lesson from last time i.e. almost letting the title slip at home on the last day against very weak opposition.

Edited by Nikica

Guest Nikica

Found something out before which may have a certain Steven Gerrard questioning whether he is the victim of payback....

In 2010, Chelsea and Man United were neck and neck for the title... Chelsea needed to visit Liverpool a win to stand a good chance of winning the title. Outside vendors were selling half andf half solidarity scarves which Liverpool fans were buying.... Liverppo, still stood an outside chance of 4th place.

The scoring was opened with Gerrard passing the ball to Drogba who went through and scored... was it to stop Man United winning the league??? Only Gerrard knows... but isn't it funny that he gave the ball away to a chelsea player that led to Liverpool hoping that Everton will not roll over against Man City the same way it could be argued that Liverpool did for Chelsea....

May 2nd 2010

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/may/02/liverpool-chelsea-premier-league-report

He did the same with Henry twice. He has a tendency to make a severe cock-up. I watched all of those games live including the Chelsea game in 2010, and I do think he meant that one to deny United the title. But given that he has form for this sort of thing, perhaps he didn't, who knows.

just curious, whats with the alternation between underlining and italicizing your posts?

Sorry matt, im a retard on a computer and hadn't a clue how to get the underline off sorry

I may not be from Liverpool, never visited and have only been a Blue for 5 years now, but something that I am is a fan. I always want my team to win games. Sure every team has asshole fans that drive me insane with their taunts and having no knowledge of their respective team's history, but those are in the minority. I have a couple of red fans and besides the mild winding up that we all do while watching games, are graceful and we respect each other. I don't want Everton to win to do Liverpool a favor, I want them to win because it's the right thing to do and as much of a long shot as it is, we still aren't eliminated from 4th. Furthermore, there's still that outside shot of us losing our last two games and Man U/Spurs winning their remaining games and us ending up in 7th and out of Europe all together. Now that is something I don't want to happen. You've been pleasant to have from my point of view redarmy, cheers for that :)

Curious why did you become a blue? Tim Howard? how do fellow americans view the prem and in particular everton? Who is your favourite player? sorry for the questions but after reading Brett Angell you have piqued my interest

I don't know why but ive got a feeling the ground will be rocking on Saturday.Once a few tackles fly in we will be well up for it. got a sneaky feeling we will do city comfortably

Curious why did you become a blue? Tim Howard? how do fellow americans view the prem and in particular everton? Who is your favourite player? sorry for the questions but after reading Brett Angell you have piqued my interest

Don't want the thread to go off topic, so I'll pm you a response :)

Fuck me

Mark's going to have a fit..

Never seen a discussion board so divided on the basis on one game. Can appreciate those who want to see Manchester City get a win for this weekend even if they're in the minority. Suppose the ideal scenario would be for Everton to draw / win, beat Hull City on the last weekend, the shite to fuck up against Crystal Palace and whoever's last day for them, and Manchester to win their two final games, then everyone's happy.

If only it was that straight forward.