IGNORED

everton vs city

redarmy

hello blue nose, i'm a LFC supporter who wanted to know how you guys feel about this game.

i guess you probably love to see us loosing the title, but wanted to know if you going to do us any favor on saturday against city?

i know you would definitely love to win it if you were still in champions league contention but after you lost to southampton i guess it's behind you now

hello blue nose, i'm a LFC supporter who wanted to know how you guys feel about this game.

i guess you probably love to see us loosing the title, but wanted to know if you going to do us any favor on saturday against city?

i know you would definitely love to win it if you were still in champions league contention but after you lost to southampton i guess it's behind you now

my response is the same as usual : I want to win, always. If it helps Liverpool at the same time, so be it. But I hate losing more than Liverpool.

ask again tomorrow after Arsenal have beaten Newcastle.

I've loved watching us give City good games and get results against them over the last few years but if neither of our centre backs are back in the side I think we'll really struggle. We do seem to have stepped up well against the top sides this season in general though and our last 4 games shows that with wins against Arsenal and Man Utd and losses against Crystal Palace and Southampton.

we still have a place to play for mind with both Spurs and Man utd at our heels though a win against Hull who will be thinking about their FA Cup final would be sufficent.

If we lose we lose, I don't think the players will be booed off if they do!

well i guess that says it all and i think your players will think the same.

Hope that result has no effect on them to be honest! If it does, then I would be disappointed in them. If we do beat City, I would still rather see Liverpool win the title either way...

...though I wont get upset if you dont ;)

Edited by Matt

I posted a couple of days ago what everyones preference would be on the situation, and I dont think anyone else wanted anything than to beat City, even if that means consiquently that Liverpool win the league.

Hopefully Everton can beat City and Liverpool will lose their remaining two games :67:

Guest rusty747

Well, I hope we beat City of course. I am also of a generation that can remember the glorious 80s when either Everton or Liverpool won nearly everything. It was good for the city and spurred both clubs on. I remember being in the old Wembley stadium for the 1986 FA Cup Final and 100,000 fans chanting 'Merseyside, Merseyside Merseyside' after the final whistle. My boss at the time was well connected with Liverpool and got me my ticket. I was surrounded by thousands of reds and proudly wore my blue, going bananas when Lineker put us a goal up. The banter was cruel but I never once felt threatened. Isn't that what it should be like?

So, stand by for contentious statement.

I hope Liverpool do win the title and that it spurs us on to mount a more credible challenge for the top spot next season.

Sin Miedo

I hope Liverpool do win the title and that it spurs us on to mount a more credible challenge for the top spot next season.

nice to hear that. i sure wanted everton to get the 4th spot as i had enough watching london teams on CL.
maybe those clowns from tyneside will suprise today who knows...

so I know how much it means to you.

you can't even imagine how much it is means to me, yesterday losing was probably the most hurting one and i'm LFC supporter more than 20 years now(include the lose to AC milan on 2007 which i was at the stadium) .

you must be 1 in a million wanting us to get 4th place.

I don't know any red that wanted that.

Plus I remember reds supporting man United would you believe it in 1985 fa cup final to stop us getting the treble because no club had ever done it then,so if we lose against city I won't lose any sleep over it although I expect to win.

All the reds I know are routing for Everton to get 4th!

Plus I remember reds supporting man United would you believe it in 1985 fa cup final to stop us getting the treble because no club had ever done it then,so if we lose against city I won't lose any sleep over it although I expect to win.

it will be a very cold day in hell before i want any man u win.

i'm not a scouser so i don't have that love hate thing between the camps, i think you had a great season and deserved it more than arsenal.

Everyone who wants everton to win on saturday is obviously not a scouser and has not endured years of banter fofrom the Muppets across the park.

I want us to be beaten convincingly. Even reading into this Muppets thread you can taste the bitterness of there humiliation of the screaming premature home coming outside anfield yesterday with the shouts 'were gonna win the league' well let me tell you something fella, your not and we will make sure of that. Europa or no Europa it's a win win for us. We either secure Europe of watch you red shite get that smerk well and truelly whiped off your faces.

Commmmmeeeee onnnnnnn city.

Blueeeee moooooooonnnn .....

Loads of Reds have told me they want us in Champions League

Everyone who wants everton to win on saturday is obviously not a scouser and has not endured years of banter fofrom the Muppets across the park.

I want us to be beaten convincingly. Even reading into this Muppets thread you can taste the bitterness of there humiliation of the screaming premature home coming outside anfield yesterday with the shouts 'were gonna win the league' well let me tell you something fella, your not and we will make sure of that. Europa or no Europa it's a win win for us. We either secure Europe of watch you red shite get that smerk well and truelly whiped off your faces.

Listen Brett if there was nothing to play for I'd say you are correct. But we are still in the hunt for a CL spot. Football is funny and Arsenal could well drop points. They go to Norwich away on the last day who are fighting for survival. Stranger things have happened.

Listen Brett if there was nothing to play for I'd say you are correct. But we are still in the hunt for a CL spot. Football is funny and Arsenal could well drop points. They go to Norwich away on the last day who are fighting for survival. Stranger things have happened.

They certainly have Miguel, they certainly have my Spanish compardre, but it won't happen so......

Blue moon you saw me standing alone....... Fuck the red shite and it will be bobble noses fault if they do for not wearing the right studs.... Anyone would think he doesn't want to win this trophy

really made me laugh that :lol:

All the reds I know are routing for Everton to get 4th!

Yeh my boss is a red, and that's his line, but he was honest enough to admit he feels this way because they are top.

Adding, that if they were 5th he'd rather see us relegated than get 4th.

Saying they would like to see us 4th is easy.........if we were top I'd love liverpool to get 4th, it's pretty obvious really!

As an Everton supporter I want us to win every game, no matter who we are playing. I couldn't care less what our result does and doesn't mean for any other team/club, whoever they are. I'm only bothered about what it means for Everton. I don't even think about what our result means or does for/to anyone else. It's irrelevant as nobody but Everton matters.

i just feel sorry for a guy like you who only lives with so much hate.
i can understand a blue nose who wants city to win the title but can't understand a guy shouting for his team to lose

Well you know one now, don't you Muppet boy. Glad to see Chelsea parked a bus cause it's the only bus you'll be seeing this season.

you have to be a real anti football to cheer what chelsea done yesterday, not to mention mourinho who should have been sent off from the begining after holding the ball and not let it out for a through in.

it'll be very sad day for me if we won't win it but it will be a very sad day to football if chelsea does

Haha what utter shit. Liverpool lived off doing the exact same as Chelsea for years in Europe against better teams. Mourinho knows this that's why he played that way. Yous don't have an issue when yous do it.

....and against there reserves may I add :-) don't blame mourinho cause Gerrard doesn't wear studs.

you have to be a real anti football to cheer what chelsea done yesterday, not to mention mourinho who should have been sent off from the begining after holding the ball and not let it out for a through in.

it'll be very sad day for me if we won't win it but it will be a very sad day to football if chelsea does

I guess Mourinho missed the memo saying sides have to come to Anfield with tactics that play into Liverpool's hands, rather than try to shut the opposition down. Edited by Romey 1878