IGNORED

Vdm Suspended

Adams

Andy van der Meyde has been suspended by David Moyes following a breach of club discipline.

The Dutch winger was not involved at Tottenham Hotspur on Tuesday evening and he is not in the squad for the weekend game at Reading.

van der Meyde has been disciplined following his non-appearance at training on the Sunday following the opening day success against Wigan Athletic at Goodison Park.

He has subsequently been suspended for a week by the manager and he has been handed the maximum fine possible.

"Andy has had numerous warnings about this type of thing and we won't tolerate it any longer," said Moyes.

"I will make a decision regarding the player's future next week."

Right thats it he takes the piss. The prick can fuck off.

Edited by Adams

He'd been given a chance in pre season and this is how he repays the club? Fuck him.

the problem is, to get rid of the tosser we would have to pay him a fourtune. Like hes arsed about anything

I wonder if they have a disaplinary like nomal work, so you get a verbal, then a written and so on, then you get the sack

I jus can't understand any footballer doin this why not turn up. me personally would love to jus kick a football around for a few hours every day!

plus get payed a fortune for doin it!!

I dont think we'll sack him or owt stupid like that. i think he'll jus be told he can jus go on a free if he finds a club or he can jus train with the kids.

Ok i agree now, he should go. Is he an idiot? He has had his last chance to impress us and i really thought he was going to do it. He got himself fit and was ready to be there if needed. He will regret that he never got to stay at a great club such as everton when he is playing for some bottom of the league dutch team.

Get rid as soon as possible Moyes, you may be lucky to get 500k for him.

get this fucker out of our club..i dont care what we lose on him he doesnt deserve to play for everton....bye bye alco,waster,fatty dutch prick!!!

As much as where all anfry at him i dont think his nationality should have been brought into that rant at him, everything else i can agree on but not the nationality jib.

Have a bit of trouble accepting "alco" as an insult also. Had a bad feeling personally from the moment Pienaar came off the bench ahead of him against Wigan, knew that'd fuck him up. I think it's a great shame, a huge waste of talent and it makes me very sad, but he's crossed the line once too often even for me. Zero tolerance needed now for himself as much as for Everton.

It was inevitable from the first Day, can only blame the club for taking him in the first place without checking his history, and they even by-passed his medical cos he had a groin strain when he arrived ^_^ , they fell for it hook line and sinker.

Dont like saying i told you so ...... But.

I hope there is nobody left out there who still thinks this waster is a great player.

I didn't expect the club to publically criticise a player like this, looks like he will be out of Everton by the 31st.

I totally agree to the above. I for one, thought of him having one last chance and seeing him do well this season but yet again another dark cloud hangs above him.

Only thing is how do we get rid of him? Lets hope a club want him and we can get him out. Even if its on loan to someone like Burnley for the season, then if he plays and improves his worth we could even get some money for him at end of season! (I know its not realistic but its possible!) B)

If we can't get rid without losing loads of money,Why then can't we keep finding ways

to fine him!

Like getting him to play in the reserves!....he wont turn up...We fine him!

Spike his water bottle with alcohol!...he wont remember he didn't put it in...We fine him!

In the canteen,load him up with calories.....he'll enjoy that...overweight...we fine him!

Untill he's so pissed off he does a runner.....we fine him!

Result he's paid his own wages...and he moves on!!

If we can't get rid without losing loads of money,Why then can't we keep finding ways

to fine him!

Like getting him to play in the reserves!....he wont turn up...We fine him!

Spike his water bottle with alcohol!...he wont remember he didn't put it in...We fine him!

In the canteen,load him up with calories.....he'll enjoy that...overweight...we fine him!

Untill he's so pissed off he does a runner.....we fine him!

Result he's paid his own wages...and he moves on!!

haha, good idea, i certainly wouldnt want any more of Everton's money going to him to pay for the next round in the pub. It really annoys me that a player with his ability just doesnt seem to be intrested in football at the moment at all.

Although everyone wants to sell him i think the idea of a loan to some place is a good idea. Send him to Leeds, Dennis wise will make short work of him.

Ok when VDM first came to everton i was very excited 2 watch him play with the blues becouse ive seen him play befor and had been very impressed. Ive always thougt if he got enough chances in first team he would become very much a key player but as its come to see VDM is a lazy un commited player. Everton can not be doin with sum1 like VDM in the squad and should be thrown into the reserves untill he retires :rolleyes:

Im very dissapointed with VDM fort he could be a good player for the club but i was proved wrong

«« Born blue »»

«« Live blue »»

«« Stay blue »»

«« Die blue »»

«« 100% blue »»

One last chance? give me a break.

Admitadle its harsh about his child, must be difficult for any parent, but he could at least call if he isn't going to bother turning up to training, or maybe he spent his pocket money on a couple of swift pints rather than topping up his mobile.

:D Nicely put Jamie, I hope they dont hang on to him again, we have ten Days to ship him out, or he will have another Million pounds going into the kitty for doing Fook all.