Sign in to follow this  
graham1248

Mcfadden

nice goal for him at the weekend maybe a bit more of that for us

nice goal, you will be lucky haha, he's really not good enough, far to inconsistent. more of a super sub at best imo.

if he could be consistent with what he is capable of then he can be fantastic, on his day he is a world beater, seems he has his day everytime he pulls on the navy jersey

That's what Don Hutchison said on SKY about him today.. he said he always has a blinder for Scotland but rarely for Everton. Nigel Martyn was also on... he's now bradford city's goalkeeping coach but he can't ever kick the ball because he has a messed up ankle.

He doesn't do tap-ins does he? What a screamer....if Scotland can beat Georgia and Ukraine they'll "just" need a point at home to Italy to be certain of qualifying. Good luck to them (Davy Weir still doing the business I see).

i am amazed. i agree lets give McFadden a start against Man U, hopefully this can be the season he proves hes a consistent goalscorer. if it doesent work out AJ can come on with his pace and run a muck when Man Us Defense is tired.

No doubting it was a scorcher of a goal from McFadden last night. But that shouldn't warrent him getting in our starting line up - he always seems to do the business for Scotland (abit like most I guess I only see highlights of their games)

Needs to show his worth in a Everton shirt to get a starting line up - A question - Would McFaddan have started as the lone striker last night if AJ was Scottish ? - I very much doubt it.

Still a cracking goal though

Good strike from Distance, but poor goalkeeper. Only needed to push it up and over the bar, so why did he try and sweep it around the post.?? only succeeded in pulling it into the net.

If that was the English keeper, he would be getting crucified by the press this morning.

its difficult to know what to do with mcfadden. Hes definatly got talent and can change games. But he can do some silly things sometimes, particularly on the wing. So maybe he should get a few chances at cf just to see what happens.

Even before I'd seen that goal I was thinking that maybe Faddy should play instead of AJ against Manure. Afterall Faddy is the one in form.

:blink: I cannot belive you have said that, Mcfadden is shite, he pops up with a few goals every so often for scotland and thats it, Johnson is one of the 1st names on the team sheet everyweek.

I'v said for a few weeks now AJ needs a shock, McFudge definatly deserves a reward and imagin being able to change the game with AJ at half time!

Hard choices for Mr Moyes if he's got the ollies :unsure:

dont agree, mcfadden really isnt a good player, A.J Vaughan & Anichebe are all better than him. I would rather play 5 in midfield than play mcfadden. Johnson, who set up yakubu's goal last week, done all the hard work and running and put it on a plate for him, Mcfadden couldn't do that no matter how hard he tries and people are actually thinking about dropping him for A.J :blink:

I'v thought it for a while now mate but theres been nobody to replace AJ with but on current form McFudge may just be high enough on confidence to actually fulfil some of that potential. I'm not saying drop AJ and make him earn his place back I'm saying a little half on the bench to let him know he's here to score and his name isnt the first on the team sheet may do him the world of good!

:blink: I cannot belive you have said that, Mcfadden is shite, he pops up with a few goals every so often for scotland and thats it, Johnson is one of the 1st names on the team sheet everyweek.

So no matter how Faddy plays he shouldnt play ahead of a goalscorer that isn't scoring goals? I'm a massive fan of AJ but he could do with a rest as well as a kick up the arse. It doesn't send out the right message for a player who is playing well to not be given a chance. I actually prefer Faddy coming off the bench because he can change a game but I think he deserves a go.

Mcfadden is scoring goals but he wont do anything to help the team than get the odd goal, he carnt header, cross, run, no strength, he can produce some good pieces of skill ill give him that but no please dont drop A.J against Man U. I wouldnt mind but Johnson will pressure them Mcfad wont.

We wouldn't be in Europe if he hadn't managed to get that "odd" goal against Charlton. I'm with Mark, think he can be very effective from the bench but he's on top of the World at the mo I should think and I'd not object if he started ahead of AJ Saturday.

We wouldn't be in Europe if he hadn't managed to get that "odd" goal against Charlton. I'm with Mark, think he can be very effective from the bench but he's on top of the World at the mo I should think and I'd not object if he started ahead of AJ Saturday.

Without A.J we would have nothing up front, I no who Yak would rather be partnered with up front, Johnson.

McFadden is a luxery player, the sort of player who can score out of nothing, a very good

squad player.Thing is he probably wont start most games while AJ's fit and Yakubu's

looking ok!

If he keeps up his current form come Jan transfer window someone may make an offer.

I would like him to stay....but will he be happy on the bench whilst being Scotlands

hero?

Could be great in the european campaign with it perhaps being less physical! and we

need the numbers.This season could be a turning point for him.

Can he play along side Yakubu?.......Take a big lead into the second leg of the european

match and it could be worth a look.

He has scored with his head...against Blackburn I think.Probably not much worse than AJ

at heading.

Without A.J we would have nothing up front, I no who Yak would rather be partnered with up front, Johnson.

Are you a personal friend of Yakubu's like? Can you get me an autograph? :D

Dont have to be big to get headers, Michael Owen scores lots with his head, its all about being able to make a yard of space for yourself in a crowded box.

Our very own Tim Cahill proves that Licker

I think we are being unfair to faddy I think he needs a good run in the team in one position. Granted it will take injuries to get that run But i actually think give him 5-10 games and he could be a really good player.

What I like about our supporters is no ones once to give faddy a chance based on past performance but then again AJ works hard but hasn't scored in 5 games when beattie worked hard last season but didn't score everyone wanted to drop him.

Im slowly getting depressed with fans calling on mcfadden, ffs when he does actually start a game up front he wont do anything at all, he's shit Anichebe is a better player and he's 18/19 ffs!

Are you a personal friend of Yakubu's like? Can you get me an autograph? :D

Thought you were a bit old for autographs Mark :rolleyes: No really Johnson will play no matter who does and doesn't want him to play, unless moyes thinks he isnt doing enough.

I agree that McFadden deserves a chance, I thought he was reallu unfairly treated last season, when he played up front he did well then got shoved out on the wing the next match or dropped. Johnson hasn't really come close to scoring in most matches this season, no goals in 6 games deserves to be dropped. I only listened to todays game but it sounded like Everton were a disgrace, to all those people who think Gravesen shouldn't play did you hear/see the match today? we can't even string two passes together. Arteta is starting to look cheesed off and hasn't played well in weeks, probably because he is frustrated by the lack of talent in the midfield around him, he must be desperate for Gravesen to play. It was an absolute disgrace that McFadden didn't come on earlier today, he scores two brilliant goals in midweek and still he only comes on with 7 mins left, I cant believe Anichebe came on ahead of him, Moyes cocked it up big time today and deserved to lose. McFadden played one game for us this season up front and scored against Blackburn, yes he had a poor game (as did EVERYONE) due to the abysmal service, but still he pulled out an excellent finish with some genuine quality. He should play with Yakubu next match and Gravesen HAS to play in CM, no one else in our team is fit to kiss his ass in that position. Utd were there for the taking and still they beat us and we only had about 2 shots on goal.