IGNORED

Video Game Thread

dark

Has anyone been playing LA Noire lately? I have to say it's one of the best games I've played :) just up to Disc 3 now.

Been playing a bit on and off, TBH after initially thinking it was brilliant I've found myself enjoying it less and less. Maybe as it goes on I'll find it more enjoying but at the moment Red Dead still takes the cake in terms of the best Rockstar game to date IMO.

Been playing a bit on and off, TBH after initially thinking it was brilliant I've found myself enjoying it less and less. Maybe as it goes on I'll find it more enjoying but at the moment Red Dead still takes the cake in terms of the best Rockstar game to date IMO.

I found the same. Got bored with the interrogation malarkey in the end, just wanted to shoot stuff, do crazy jump and generally be a maniac. Still a very impressive game and I really enjoyed the back story.

Looking to get the latest GTA, is it any good?

I found the same. Got bored with the interrogation malarkey in the end, just wanted to shoot stuff, do crazy jump and generally be a maniac. Still a very impressive game and I really enjoyed the back story.

Looking to get the latest GTA, is it any good?

GTA IV? Yeah I'd say it's ok, like great in terms of visuals and being pretty to look at. The gameplay is more or less your typical GTA stuff, nothing really new or special. So in the end it might look nice and have the GTA experience, but it's got nothing on San Andreas.

Edited by TC.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so it's good then? none of my mates have got it surprisingly..will check it out on that report biggrin.png

It's brilliant. Be warned though, it's not an all-guns-blazing shooter. It's quite possible to complete the entire game without firing a weapon once outside of the set-piece boss fights.

gears of war 3 will quench my all guns blazing thirst im sure biggrin.png i like rpg's that have a bit of thought and play to them rather than nailing everyone

Gears, Arkham City, Fifa 12, AC Revelations, Rage...I too will be poor!!

Can't wait for Arkham City though!

Then Bioshock Infinite next year woop woop