IGNORED

Video Game Thread

dark

Matt, its been in production for 11 years on and off, however the team behind the massively under rated borderlands, Gearbox picked up the rights to duke two years ago, and if its any kind of hybrid of old duke and borderlands, it'll be sweet!! Check out the trailer on ign or you tube?

I, like you Louis, could't care about a multiplayer on batman, if its anything like the first or quite possible more, it'll be a contender for game of the year. Huge amounts of money Will be spent by me this year, primarily on games ha.

Matt, its been in production for 11 years on and off, however the team behind the massively under rated borderlands, Gearbox picked up the rights to duke two years ago, and if its any kind of hybrid of old duke and borderlands, it'll be sweet!! Check out the trailer on ign or you tube?

I, like you Louis, could't care about a multiplayer on batman, if its anything like the first or quite possible more, it'll be a contender for game of the year. Huge amounts of money Will be spent by me this year, primarily on games ha.

imagine the dancers in HD :

dancer.gif

I've never played Dragon Age, am I missing out?

Yes, incredibly. Dragon Age: Origins is one of the best games I've ever played, and probably the best ever Bioware game (and that's coming from a massive Baldur's Gate and Mass Effect fan!)

Edited by Ian C

FIFA 11 Data Update - Everton changes (from what I can see at first glance)

Overall: Down to 4 stars from 4.5

Starting 11:

Howard: 82 -> 81

Neville: No change

Heitinga: 80 -> 78

Distin: 76 -> 78

Baines: 78 LB -> 80 LWB (Is 79 at LB)

Bilyaletdinov: 76 -> 74

Arteta: no change

Fellaini: no change

Coleman: 74 RB -> 76 RM (Is now 72 at RB)

Cahill: 80 -> 81

Saha: No change

Others:

Jagielka: 80 -> 79

Osman: 76 -> 75

Beckford: 74 -> 75

Probably more but this is only at first glance.

New additions: Ross Barkley (!) is in as a 68 OVR CAM aged 16 (!). Eric Dier is 63. Vellios is 68.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone got bulletstorm? I got it for the PS3 and loved it, very intresting design to the game.

I cannot wait for Battlefield 3 which will > any fps this year including MW3 for me, battlefeild 2 was incredible, the destructive environment, tanks etc was just mind blowing and the trailer for the 3rd one make it look graphically stunning.

Another game I cannot wait for is Arkham City, the new trailer makes me want it right now!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Cysis 2 is without a doubt worth a buy. Also has anyone seen the trailer for Battlefield 3? That will be the best FPS this year I think, and there is a new COD coming out in Novemeber

Too right! Crysis is incredible, Battlefield will blow the shitty knickers off of call of duty. Can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...