IGNORED

Video Game Thread

dark

new fifa is making me lose sleep :( only because i cant stop playing it mind. Its so so good. Still not sorted the web out at my gaff but once down i shall be looking into playing TT'ers on ps3. Saha is unreal at his movement on it, one of the best ive controlled so far. Atletico Madrid - by far and away one of the very best on the game for me.

I must have scored 10 goals with my strikers head in all the time I played FIFA 10 but am banging them in this year.

Not just me who thinks that our default formation is absolutely beast then! Love how Saha always seems to drop off between the centrebacks when I get it wide to Baines/Coleman.

Scored a beauty of an Arteta diving header as well.

My Career Mode team:

------------------------------ Howard -------------------------------

Virtual Pro/Coleman - Jags - Hangeland ---- Baines/Neville

----------- Rodwell/Cahill/Hamsik - Fellaini/Heitinga-----------

Arteta/Gueye ----- Hamsik/Osman/Cahill --- Pienaar/Osman

---------------------------- Saha/Yakubu ----------------------

Default Everton formation made symmetrical (RB with forward arrow, Pienaar with inside forward arrow) and with workrate tweaks across board. Playing on World Class, second in league, out of league cup.

I must have scored 10 goals with my strikers head in all the time I played FIFA 10 but am banging them in this year.

Not just me who thinks that our default formation is absolutely beast then! Love how Saha always seems to drop off between the centrebacks when I get it wide to Baines/Coleman.

Scored a beauty of an Arteta diving header as well.

My Career Mode team:

------------------------------ Howard -------------------------------

Virtual Pro/Coleman - Jags - Hangeland ---- Baines/Neville

----------- Rodwell/Cahill/Hamsik - Fellaini/Heitinga-----------

Arteta/Gueye ----- Hamsik/Osman/Cahill --- Pienaar/Osman

---------------------------- Saha/Yakubu ----------------------

Default Everton formation made symmetrical (RB with forward arrow, Pienaar with inside forward arrow) and with workrate tweaks across board. Playing on World Class, second in league, out of league cup.

Sort that out for starters!!!

I may try that formation - don't like the 4-5-1.

Noticed quite a few bugs and chliches during the game, mostly during the subsitution and match loading screens, pretty disappointing however the worse one that is really grinding my tits down is that on my career/manager mode, Liverpool seem to linger at the peak of the table for large quantaties of time; thankfully the game soon finds its realistic connection and they soon fall on thier ass ;)

Guest Reg Reagan

I have been playing Rugby League Live more then I have been playing FIFA 11.

Noticed quite a few bugs and chliches during the game, mostly during the subsitution and match loading screens, pretty disappointing however the worse one that is really grinding my tits down is that on my career/manager mode, Liverpool seem to linger at the peak of the table for large quantaties of time; thankfully the game soon finds its realistic connection and they soon fall on thier ass ;)

I have noticed that too... I have it on the PS3 and it tends to freeze alot during the substitution which is giving me the shits

Added any custom tracks?

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/12471.page

I have... and yes you have to use an audio cd rather then the mp3 format to load up songs onto FIFA 11 which EA should have not done

• 4 weeks later...