IGNORED

Video Game Thread

dark

I want to start a fm2010 game thread for gamers playing as everton.

We can share our knowledge in tactics , training , transfers , advice & tips .

Here are my screenshots -

fm2010managerhistory.png

fm2010squad.jpg

fm2010staff.jpg

fm2010tactics.png

fm2010finances.png

fm2010confidence.png

I would like to share my saved game upto 12/1/10 , just click the link below then unrar it & put it in your saved games folder to play it -

MY SAVED GAME

My best signings

Oscar ustari GK £5.25 M from getafe

Ivan fatic DL / DC £3 M from genoa

Hesdras WBL / AML £2.2 M from cruzeiro

Gojko kacar DC / DMC / MC £10.75 M from hertha bsc

Eduardo salvio AMR / CF £4 M from lanus

Andre pierre gignac ST £12 M from toulouse

Ben sahar ST £9.5 M from espanyol

Keirrison ST Loan / future fee £7.5 M from barcelona

All the big money signings were done on 48 month terms with small fee up front.

Please support this thread to keep it alive.

Edited by mrbluechief

Have merged your post with the video game thread we already have and it wont be made a sticky.

And we really dont want "Lots more content".

Please look around the forum before you start new topics.

BILL.

ok bill i wont add more content as you dont want video game content , pity that you knocked it on the head without giving it a chance but your admin & I respect your decision

thanks

mrbluechief

I havent really knocked it in the head just merged the topics. If it takes off and proves to be popular so be it, but if it doesnt it wont be missed. :lol:

No offence meant. ;)

no offence taken bill , I know alot of people dont like the management games due to them been referred to for future signings but hopefully this post can be used just as a gaming knowledge post , then anybody interested can share how they play.

PS. got your pm so i will add some content but will see how it goes first in way of replies thanks bill

Edited by mrbluechief

I finally went out and bought both Fifa 10 and FM 10 this morning and its safe to say I wont be doing much else for the next few weeks!

Iv had a quick play on them both and they both look good. I converted from PES to Fifa last year. I was an absolute king at PES 8 and I used to be able to beat my mates most of the time and even though it had flaws I still thought it was a good game. However when PES 9 came out I thought it was shocking and it became so much easier to lose to crap players. I only switched to Fifa at New Years as before we went out we were playing boozy Fifa 09 and the way it plays is so much better than PES. For a start passes actually go where you want them!

I think the game play on Fifa 10 feels a bit 'stickier' than last years and the shooting is way harder but im sure I will get used to it sooner or later!

My first glimpses at FM10 look very 'tidy' as I think the skins are much cleaner and easier to use than before. Normally I sell all my players, by completely new ones and find an attacking formation that works with little hassle and cruise to success. This year seeing as the team is better on paper to start with, Im going to try and use those foundations, shedding a few players along the way, to try and play and manage like the actual team by trying to buy cheap youngsters that suit the team instead of buying every young player under the sun! With the new tactics engine is much easier to get what you want to happen in the match making it more realistic and more of a simulation than a fantasy.

• 3 months later...

This may be a long shot, but are there any Star Wars: The Old Republic fans in here?

I've got a compilation thread that I run on a number of different sites. I'd be happy to bring it here if you guys would be interested.

So we talk about all types of games in this thread? Let me start my saying that I'm looking forward to Red Dead this week, and then Alpha Protocol the following week. Good thing I'm on leave to enjoy them :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

after weeks of looking for the case, i finally decided to find the serial codes for C&C: The First Decade online. It seems to have worked for now, just waiting to see if i can use the game once everything is installed. Fingers crossed....

after weeks of looking for the case, i finally decided to find the serial codes for C&C: The First Decade online. It seems to have worked for now, just waiting to see if i can use the game once everything is installed. Fingers crossed....

Command and Conquer series is one of the greatest of all time. No other strategy/war game has come close. I remember going to my mates house, started playing at 10am and not going home till 2/3am the following morning...amazing!

• 2 weeks later...