Saha

saha.th.jpg

Heitinga

unknown1.th.jpg

Rodwell

unknown2t.th.jpg

Yobo

yobo.th.jpg

I may have Distin and Yobo mixed up, one has the right shaped head but no muzzy.

the one above yobo/distin is johnny H but and i think the other may be osman not rodders, its a tough one as most of them look badddd

Edited by efc-murph

Haha, meth anyone? Haha I mean even Saha looks like he's fiending and searching for his fix. This is awful and the sad truth is when it comes to animation, traditional or otherwise, time is a big factor unlike some other mediums. Honestly if EA spent perhaps even 2 more dedicated months on building characters and really focusing they could get them spot on. Any of my buddies at Pratt could blow these out of the water.

Saha looks alright.

Neville looks like an AIDS infested Peter Crouch.

Pienaar and Osman look like bad guys from GTA or something.

Fellaini has had an incident with some form of scary ass barber somewhere.

And er... Baines is erm... more like Steven Taylor than Baines.

Nice graphics but a shame they look nothing like who they are supposed to look like.

Ah, I got it from Tesco. £25 on Xbox 360! Bargain.

Seriously though, this game is stunning. By far and a way the best football game I have ever played. The new movement system is amazing. I've always been a Pro Evo man, but defected last year, i simply can't see how Pro can top Fifa 10. It's close to being a perfect football game.

Boys, ive got the stats for Everton from FIFA 2010.

Arteta - 82

Yakubu - 80

Cahill - 81

Baines - 81

Yobo - 81

Jagielka - 81

Fellaini - 80

Bilyaletdinov - 79

Heitinga - 79

Saha - 79

Jo - 78

Distin - 78

Neill - 77

Neville - 77

Pienaar - 76

Osman - 75

Rodwell - 75

Gosling - 74

Hibbert - 74

Anichebe - 73

Thats the ratings out of position, the default team and ratings are as follows.

First team

Howard - 83

Heitinga - 77

Yobo - 81

Distin - 78

Baines - 81

Osman - 79

Cahill - 81

Neville - 74 (77 as DM)

Pienaar - 76 (wtf)

Fellaini - 77 (as CF)

Saha - 80

Subs:

Nash - 68

Yakubu - 80

Hibbert - 75

Rodwell - 75

Billy - 79

Gosling - 74

Jo - 79

Screen shots:

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9986/imag0038ma.jpg

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4616/imag0039c.jpg

Personally i think Pienaar's is way too low when considering Yobo is 81!?

Some of them are wrong, Pinaar isnt that low an I think Jo is 79

Ah, I got it from Tesco. £25 on Xbox 360! Bargain.

Seriously though, this game is stunning. By far and a way the best football game I have ever played. The new movement system is amazing. I've always been a Pro Evo man, but defected last year, i simply can't see how Pro can top Fifa 10. It's close to being a perfect football game.

I've played the PES demo and its awful, fifa is well better!

Some of them are wrong, Pinaar isnt that low an I think Jo is 79

So have a look at the bottom half where it says Jo's stats are - oh wait - 79! I got this off a forum 5 days before the release, so of course it wasnt going to be 110% accurate, but pretty close :P

And FIFA10 is brilliant. The new tussle feature's mint and the chances of winning the ball are higher than the last. Crosses and through balls are much smarter, have better curve and movement. The freedom of movement on the ball is brilliant. I played Russia earlier, one of their players conceded a free-kick, a different player ran towards the ref to contest...he gets a yellow :D amazing!! The players footwork is also impressive, more skillfill players make nifty touches and smarter passes, its so intelligent! Very impressed so far.

Its easier to just pick up aswel, Maher knows by now but i was teaching my sister how to play (shes never played before) and in the 2nd game, i was teaching her techniques about shooting, crossing and through passes...she scored a friggin rocket from just inside the half way line, it went straight into the top right hand corner, looped over the keeper...speechless. just speechless!

this new fifa is epic! ive always been good at fifa and now everton are good...good times. first game i beat my liverpool fan mate 4-0 and have handed him many beatings since...saha is wicked.

i picked it up for £23.47 by getting pc world to price match tescos £25 offer...bargain!