IGNORED

Video Game Thread

dark

Anyone getting Modern Warfare 2 when it comes out tomorrow?

Nah....stick to what I know.

You may laugh but I went into London in 1976 (at 16 on my Yamaha FS1E B) ) to buy one of these (in Selfridges I think it was.....may have been Hamleys) when they first went on sale at an affordable price. £30 I think it was from memory.

I'm getting CODMW2 at midnight tonight, ahh yeah! Cannot wait.

Have fun, my evening will be

• Re-Draft Essay on 'Hobsons Choice'
  • Complete Oliver Twist Essay
  • Complete Romeo & Juliet Essay
  • Complete Film Review

Like I said have fun, because I doubt I will be :lol:

It's my birthday next Sunday so I might pick it up with the money :)

In other news, I'm not much of a player but it's coming soon to the release of Modern Warefare 2... 10th November, anyone having sleepless nights yet??

I haven't bought a new console after ps2 but my brother has a Wii.

I was hoping there was a wii version of modern warfare 2, but there isn't :thumbsdown_anim:

they did release a conversion of modern warfare I this week on the wii, but it appears to be quite bad.

Anyone getting Assassins Creed 2 when it comes out on Thursday?

I've opted to wait for this rather than get MW2 just purely because of how much i enjoyed the First AC. The In-depth story line and the gameplay has GOT TO put it right up there with one of the best games i've ever played. Cant wait for it, the Trailer looks superb and because on the first AC they had to develop a all new game engine, they didnt have enough time to do all the things they wanted (wouldnt of guessed) so in AC 2 the game engine is already there and......Well basically it looks Awsome, Highly recommend it to anyone.

Anyone getting Assassins Creed 2 when it comes out on Thursday?

I've opted to wait for this rather than get MW2 just purely because of how much i enjoyed the First AC. The In-depth story line and the gameplay has GOT TO put it right up there with one of the best games i've ever played. Cant wait for it, the Trailer looks superb and because on the first AC they had to develop a all new game engine, they didnt have enough time to do all the things they wanted (wouldnt of guessed) so in AC 2 the game engine is already there and......Well basically it looks Awsome, Highly recommend it to anyone.

Get in!! completely agree...thats what im waitin for! MW2 can be for crimbo, i NEED AC2...its going to be amazing!! Da Vinci is your 'gadget guy'...how cool is that? and his inventions are used throughout. The engine was spot-on in my mind and the ability to interact with pretty much any edge is massively impressive. Double kills in this game are one thing missing from the first, so im glad theyve sorted it. Even better is the ability to do missions at your own pace, no set routes, you can speak with people (think assassins in trouble in AC1) and they give you objectives...:D can not wait!!!! thats my weekend plan sorted :P

I HATED AC1. Probably THE most repetitive game I've played in a very long time.

Grargs...AC2 is stunning. There's an actual storyline, and its more like Grand Theft Auto. You can pick and choose your missions and tasks. you have money now to buy upgrades, weapons, clothes, medicines...loads better. It looks gorgeous aswel. I knew i'd like it but already i'm hooked!!! amazing. If you dont buy it, do try it, its a vast improvement!!

• 1 month later...