IGNORED

Video Game Thread

dark

I've still not played the original BioShock. I want to, but don't have the time.

Bioshock is a 'very' nice game. Fallout 3 is a must too.

If you want to be frightened, then Doom 3 is a great game, but the scariest of them all has to be Cryostasis.

If you want a shooter that combines all and is cheap, then Timeshift is great.

A delightful game to play is Trine.

Frightened? How old are you ? wink.png

It's truly scary, I joke ye not.

There is a constant claustrophobic atmosphere of high tension, and the characters within are truly evil. If you are immersed in the game, you will have to log off occasionally just to settle your nerves, and that's not an exaggeration.

Think scariest horror movie and put it in a game.

Did anyone get FIFA 12 today (the demo)?

And just looking at some the above posts both Fallout 3 and BioShock are top games even though New Vegas beats Fallout 3 and BioShock 2 beats the original even though they are both neat games to pick up if you haven't already.

And for those who say BioShock isn't scary they're lying, it's not shit your pants stuff but it's enough to make you cry a little :P

And just looking at some the above posts both Fallout 3 and BioShock are top games even though New Vegas beats Fallout 3 and BioShock 2 beats the original even though they are both neat games to pick up if you haven't already.

And for those who say BioShock isn't scary they're lying, it's not shit your pants stuff but it's enough to make you cry a little tongue.png

I got bored with Bioshock 2 after a few hours in and didn't finish it. New Vegas is good, but not as good as Fallout 3 for me. I'm at the stage where I have to kill all the boomers, and it's getting a bit boring.

I have about 50 games lol.

And for those who say BioShock isn't scary they're lying, it's not shit your pants stuff but it's enough to make you cry a little tongue.png

Just learnt PS3 users in Europe have to wait until tommorow! shaking fist.png

if you want scary, silent hill. but the game is actual shit!

im really worried at the moment, fifa 12 on the way, new call of duty on the way and at the cinema the other day i saw a trailer for the new assassins creed game.

add to that new projector in the pipeline before cod is released, i may not go outside until new year.

my boss might have a problem with that.

Just played the Fifa 12 demo.

Gotta say it's comical... okay they've made the players look a bit more realistic, they've put this new defending "system" in, which is frankly pointless, but yet i just played a game as Dortmund and i thought everyone was a bit slow so i went to play as Barcelona and it was like playing with a team of Gareth Barrys! and they may have sorted the AI out defensively but offensively its shite! everytime i went to play a pass the player would either just stop running, or run in the opposite direction. Another failed attempt at a decent football game from EA...

Gotta say it's comical... okay they've made the players look a bit more realistic, they've put this new defending "system" in, which is frankly pointless, but yet i just played a game as Dortmund and i thought everyone was a bit slow so i went to play as Barcelona and it was like playing with a team of Gareth Barrys! and they may have sorted the AI out defensively but offensively its shite! everytime i went to play a pass the player would either just stop running, or run in the opposite direction. Another failed attempt at a decent football game from EA...

Your obviously shit at fifa