IGNORED

Gs Sacked By The Skunks

Well Newcastle got what they deserved - Don't think the Newcastle Utd fans wanted Souness in the first place. When he was appointed it basically saved Blackburn from sacking him.

Why they gave him so much money to spend is beyond me.

I wonder if Parker, Emre et al are wondering why on earth they went to the North East under Souness rather than to a improving hardworking squad in the North West under Moyes. There f*cking lose.

Becaues he hasn't spent around £80M on players on massive wages in just over 12 months.

That amount of money really puts in to perspective of now Everton have done in the transfer market and how picking player who fit in to your team and style is such an important consideration.

He has had his fair share of injuries - but some of the player brought in for big bucks are garbage. Luque and Boumsong to name two.

Guest fozzie22
Well Newcastle got what they deserved - Don't think the Newcastle Utd fans wanted Souness in the first place.  When he was appointed it basically saved Blackburn from sacking him.

Why they gave him so much money to spend is beyond me.

I wonder if Parker, Emre et al are wondering why on earth they went to the North East under Souness rather than to a improving hardworking squad in the North West under Moyes. There f*cking lose.

Money i would imagine rob..speaks all toungues in todays game.

In all of this though, where do the Geordies see Freddy shepard

i'm a geordie, and he has a mixed rating up here, but i like him. souness had to go, as did robson. idiots like that moron brian 'what can i say to appeal to the masses' reade in the mirror say things like 'how on earth can you sack a man like bobby robson after 4th, 3rd and 5th place finishes? well, a dire start to the season, unintelligable tactics and no team improvements = shaky ground.

whatever fans say about shepherd, he has always given his managers his backing with the one thing they want: money. souness spent way over the odds on luque and boumsong, but i don't think we went overboard on parker and emre. 4m for emre was great, and parker is a 6m player. he's certainly been our best outfield player this season alongside owen, when the latter has played of course.

of course, the big question is why he was there in the first place. well, the names being thrown around were pretty terrifying. not only souness, but also venables, o'leary, bruce etc. no-one who we actually want. now, there seem to be a few names i'd like. then again, anyone would be better than souness.

Guest Reg Reagan

it was a mistake for the skunks to sack robson... he was probably the best manager in the premiership...

he always kept newcastle as a top team... souness on the other hand knew how to destroy a team... for example look at the rs 10 years :lol: