Fiorentina (away) 1st Leg

Bill

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that was so frustrating, we were woeful. It was as if we were overawed by the occasion, why I don't know? I'm so F*ckin annoyed 'cause I know we can play so much better. All credit to Howard, without him, we'd be dead and buried. Although I don't hold out much hope of scoring 3 without reply next week. AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! - that feels better....

It seems we have been kidding ourselves.

We. Are. Not. Good. Enough.

Moyes and the players completely bottled it tonight, shame on the lot of you. Absolutely pathetic 'performance'. The defence was a shambles and the offence was non-existent. I'd like to say we got everything we deserved but I can't, we should have lost by 3 or 4 on that performance. We'd struggle to compete with Sunderland with that 'performance'. No heart, no passion, nothing. When you play a team who can pass all night long you're supposed to close them down fast fuck, give them no space and no time. What do we do? Sit off and let them play. Shocking. All that hope and the team and management let us down, well fuck you. LEARN TO KEEP HOLD OF THE FUCKING BALL!!!!!!!!!! I don't hold out any hope in the second leg, they'll come to Goodison and sit back and hit us on the counter attack, thats if we go forward at all.

Howard - MOTM easily. Kept us in it til the end.

Hibbert - Shouldn't have been the one to go off for AJ, he had a decent game.

Jagielka - Shambolic at times, caught out a few times.

Yobo - Not any better.

Lescott - The worst performance I've seen by him. Looked totally disinterested.

Osman - Rubbish. When he had the ball he wasted it.

Carsley - Donkey. That is all.

Neville - Shite. Passed to nobody in particular many a time.

Cahill - Our best midfielder/striker on the night, but thats not saying much

Pienaar - Shite. Tried but failed. Probably played worse than when we first came into the side.

Yakubu - Didn't have much to work with but when he had it he squandered it.

What the hell happened? Joke of a performance. Im angry as fuck after that game. I expected it to be tough but Fiorentina weren't even that good, we were just totally abysmal. I hope this performance doesn't drag onto the Sunderland game because they'll take us to the cleaners too. Sort it out.

I thinkk we just got knockeddd out of europe by our own captian tbhhh

(he was shocking)

to many other players just didnt do it! was pienarr playing ?

Totally Agree Neville was shocking

but he is shocking anyway

Has Anyone ever seen tony hibberts hands?? there always in his sleeve just shows how much he wants to play

Everbody Bar Howard Didnt Even Want To Be There Tonight

Taking Nothing Away From The Much Better Team Though - Fiorentina

An How Shit Was The Referee!

We'd struggle to compete with Sunderland with that 'performance'.

my opinion is summed up by disagreeing with this comment: against sunderland we will at least TRY to play football, not the negative crap that we saw tonight. and when we try to play football, we actually aren't too bad!!! unlike the fucking shambles we were tonight.

^I thought the ref had swallowed his whistle, it was going so much. We should be more savvy by now to know that you cannot get away with what you do in the prem. Most of our fouls were out of frustration more than anything else. Totally agree with Romey, complete bunch of bottlers...

my opinion is summed up by disagreeing with this comment: against sunderland we will at least TRY to play football, not the negative crap that we saw tonight. and when we try to play football, we actually aren't too bad!!! unlike the fucking shambles we were tonight.

Note I said with that performance, not how we know we can play :rolleyes:

Were out of the cup what we actually thought we might win!

Dreadfull and embarrasing to anyone who watches it

Think of all those horrible Italians laughin at us and at how pathetic we where. We want to show the world were good at football but we have failed yet again Never going to get 3 goals.

Howard was MOM by a counrty mile could have easily have been a whitewash but hes kept us in with a glimmer of hope.

The only thing I can say is remember Middlesbourgh and yes the yak was in that team so he shud remember it.

Moyes was havin a belt buckle when he said we can win the cup!

Edited by Josh Berno

Lads u cant blame Pip, or any individual for that. THEY WERE ALL A BUNCH OF TOSSERS tonight who bottled it. they were to scared to go forward, and the few times they did, bottled trying to get a cross in. We had two shots, both of which were goals rightly ruled out.

The ref didnt have a great game at all, infact he was shocking. But thats no reason for why we were so bad. we never looked like scoring.

if i was moyes, i would make the whole team watch that game all the way home . twice in the morning, twice at night until next week. and if anyone dares play that badly again they wont wear our blue shirt again.

rant over

Gutted, we were not good enough tonight. Do we want to end up in 4th? Money would be good but i don't think we can go the distance. Back to Uefa, let's not kick the team when they are down and get behind them for next Wed - it is winnable. COYB.

cant believe how negative we were tonight, we lost 2-0 and we were lucky to only suffer 2. the amount of ball we turned over straightaway was terrible. only an absolute battering of sunderland game proportions will see us through now, coz i cant see us winning 3-0, 3-1 maybe 4-1 perhaps but its got to be the complete oppersite of the shite that got served tonight, we already bottled it vs chelsea if we do the same again, then our season could unravel.

mark's already taken all the good points, so i'll add this. I FUCKING HATE watching us on ITV everytime i watch us, we lose!

We were shit tonight. Really really poor. Howard is the only player who can hold his head up really. Can't see us turning this one round now. Thought we would struggle but thought we'd do better than that. Not a single decent chance. Bloody joke. Fair play to Fiorentina, played really well. A real wake up call tbh. I did think it was a bit stupid for people to be predicitng a high scoring victory for us, a bit niave i feel.