IGNORED

Everton V Chelsea

Z-Cars

read morunhio's comments.

the stuff about how chelsea should have won was a bit annoying but when he speaks about Everton at the end I thought it was quite good. always seems like he has a lot of respect for Everton when he speaks about us.

about the drogba goal that was given as offside, technically I'd say he was onside. gudjohnson (ouch bad spelling!) was well offside however he didn't intefere with play, Drogba was in line with the last defender so the goal should have counted. unless the linesman considered that gudjohnson being so close to the ball, goal and keeper when it happend may have hampered the keeper possibly. In any case I can understand his frustration but have got to laugh at the way he says it!

"we didn't win?"

"we scored two goals, two beautiful goals"

:huh: hes a legend, i really hate arragont ppl but hes a gem, u just cant help but laugh at the cheer arrogance that he shows. I thought he had a point over the offside (but how was the linesman to know he wasnt going to interfere) but then he sed it defo wasnt a penalty!!, biased managers are the best! :lol: Edited by ianthetoffee

The way i saw it was Dogma wasnt offside. But Gudjonson was between him and Nigel, so he must have been hampering (interfering) with him, therefore he is active in the move, and it was a good call by the linesman, :lol:

Dont know if thats the way he saw it , but thats my interpretation. :huh:

Sometimes they go against you, sometimes they go for you, maybe the tides turning.

Sometimes they go against you, sometimes they go for you, maybe the tides turning.

Spot on

I've been watching a bit of skys sports today and the feckers are just going on and on about the offside. I agree with licker, if hes standing in between the keeper and the player who receives, then hes off side for feck sake

How about a bit of balance, show the "hand ball" or another thing, who else, apart from the ref sore Huth two handed palm off of ferguson in the second half

BASTARDS, I still dont get how del horny got awary with those throws

I am sure that if it had been the other way round we would be upset if the goal had not been allowed but then again with the amount of bad luck we have had we deserved some.

Great result bit worried in the second half when we ran out of steam abit and started to defend deeper and deeper but hung on for a point.

Shame that Valente and Cahill might be out of the wednesday game. No left back again