Jojo was a man who thought he was a loner

But he knew it would'nt last

jojo left his home in c.s.k moscow

for the lure of Goodison park

Get back,get back

Get back, and start scoring goals!!

(Pass him the ball Arteta) :suicide_anim:

Edited by bluemist

ok i am a city fan, but im only on here to tell you about JO.

ok here goes

jo is one of worst players i have ever seen play for city and we have had a lot of bad players in the past

1. he spends more time on the floor than on the ground he is very week for his size

2. i dont know why everyone thinks he is fast, because he always looks like he needs a rocket up his arse

3. for a big lad he is a bad header of the ball.

4. he is terible for making runs.

5. he does pointless back heels and flicks that rarely come off

6. and he has had many chances to score but has only scored 3 goals this season

i hope he does well for you because he is still a city player and i dont think everton have an option to buy him

but i carnt see him scoring more than 5 goals to be honest

ps you would have been better of getting ched evans or benjani on loan

Guest efctaxi

ok here goes

jo is one of worst players i have ever seen play for city and we have had a lot of bad players in the past

1. he spends more time on the floor than on the ground he is very week for his size

2. i dont know why everyone thinks he is fast, because he always looks like he needs a rocket up his arse

i hope he does well for you because he is still a city player and i dont think everton have an option to buy him

We have TV and the net around these parts ya know :lol:

So is it just the one signing guys ?

What happened to the Irish lad etc ? Do we have a snow related surprise about to be revealed ?

ok here goes

Hmmm time will tell,but i have a feeling he,ll be ok for us....

Would have prefered sturridge though

......but apart from that he's deadly right!?

ok here goes

Cheers for the info mate but i dont see how you can judge him in such a bad light on so many bad points when he has spent so little time on the pitch as a City player.

I know YouTube is no way to be certain of how good any player is but it atleast gives you some insight into a players abilities and from what i have seen of him not only on Youtube he has the makings of a top player and is still only young only time will tell i suppose.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XZBkE7hIwTQ

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gvFcuaFCzrk&...feature=related

i think under a great manager and we have that in moyes this could be a great deal you dont score that many goals even if it is russian league still alot of goals and played for brazil and they dont have rubbish strikers . he didnt even get a chance at man city at all so cant judge him on that at all with our team spirit i think he could get back to scoring goals in no time

Cheers for the info mate but i dont see how you can judge him in such a bad light on so many bad points when he has spent so little time on the pitch as a City player.

I know YouTube is no way to be certain of how good any player is but it atleast gives you some insight into a players abilities and from what i have seen of him not only on Youtube he has the makings of a top player and is still only young only time will tell i suppose.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XZBkE7hIwTQ

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gvFcuaFCzrk&...feature=related

every player looks like a superstar on youtube, but he was playing in the russian leauge, and thats not the best leauge in world.

he has had many chances to impress at city but has failed to do so, also playing with 2 fellow brazilians you would think he would do great.

i know noone should jugde a player in his 1st season in the premiership but he cost us 19million and you would exspect alot alot more from him. but hopefully he will do well at everton and come back to us a great player, but only time will tell

good luck Jo

Guest efctaxi
every player looks like a superstar on youtube, but he was playing in the russian leauge, and thats not the best leauge in world.

he has had many chances to impress at city but has failed to do so, also playing with 2 fellow brazilians you would think he would do great.

i know noone should jugde a player in his 1st season in the premiership but he cost us 19million and you would exspect alot alot more from him. but hopefully he will do well at everton and come back to us a great player, but only time will tell

good luck Jo

At the moment , it's really a case of beggars can't be choosers for the better half of Merseyside football .

If you're cold , and someone offers you a coat , then you either put it on , or freeze your nuts off . We've got nothing to lose and everything to gain , so imperative we stay positive .

I think Moyes has yet again pulled out a rabbit .

Guest efctaxi
Hey Joe (Hey Jude/The Beatles)

Hey Jo

Don't let us down

Take a baines cross

and make it better

remember to get it under your head

then you can try

to get the header

Hey Jo

don't be afraid

to link with pienaar

and take on a defender

the minute you get inside of the box

then you can start

to get your shot off

something along those lines anyway ;)

What about something along the lines of Hi Ho Silver Lining ?

Original

And it's hi-ho silver lining

anywhere you go now, baby

I see your sun is shining but I won't make a fuss

Though it's obvious

or

And that's why -Jo silva's scoring

Every ground you go now, baby

It's so easy it's almost boring , but we won't make a fuss

It's one-nil for us :lol:

Loads of combinations lol . This is afterall a family forum :lmaosmiley:

Edited by efctaxi

To twist again -

Missed again, like he did last match

Jooooo has missed again, missed like last match,

do you remember when? jo scored his last goal?

Jo has missed again, missing a fucking open goal.

I'll give him a chance but im not expecting fuck all from him tbh.

...okay so here is my take on the whole JO saga. if he did not come in could we have finished this season fighting for a top five or four finish? while waiting for our other strikers to get fit..and sub vic in the 80th from here on out. i dont think so..so now we have a fit striker who has potential to be a good striker (hopefully). didnt get many mins at city. and if i were him i wouldnt want to be at a club where there star player leaves prac, and is accused of sexual assault.

Moyes has yet to let us down as a manager at the club. Has signed people like Lescott who wasnt really anybody till he came to the club from Wolves. Now look at him he should be making England camps on a regular bases. other names include. aj, mikie, tim howard, cahill. from the looks of it moyes hasnt done much wrong in his signings so lets give this kid a few games and see what he is made of.

he is now a part of the great club and has great people around him....and no more glits and glamour of man city life.

im all for it. give the kid a chance. i mean he is a Brazilian striker...

i have to admit vary of this signing as he hasnt dont the bizz so far but dm seems to have got it right most times hes cost us nothing at the moment if he is anygood then maybe in the summer we can buy him as mark hughes may not want him as he didnt buy him the other thing ishe not exactly been playing in a team playing well and full of confidence has he (not a slight at city just a fact)i wish him good luck ...... on another note we all know that robbie keane could do the bizz but he wasnt given a fair crack of the whip and didnt settle in just like jo

To twist again -

Missed again, like he did last match

Jooooo has missed again, missed like last match,

do you remember when? jo scored his last goal?

Jo has missed again, missing a fucking open goal.

I'll give him a chance but im not expecting fuck all from him tbh.

Haha nice one :lol:

Interesting Bill, this bit sounds positive...

"...in the 13 games he has started, we have won 7, drawn 3 and lost 3. Two of those losses being liverpool and chelsea, he may not of scored goals but his alround play and link up is a lot better than most of our strikers."

This bit made me laugh, but I suppose they have to stay optimistic...

"Give weapon to direct rival who is fighting for the same league spot as us, good business?"

I'd be more concerned about looking behind me if I were them :rolleyes: .

a bit of advice toffee's ignore bluemoon it insidious tripe..

As for Jo being the worst player ever post...it's completley ignorant and moronic, Jo has only started 6 league games and Hughes never let him finish one.

People keep banging on about giving hughes type, but the fans and manager only gave a 21 year old, 6 games to prove he can do it the premier league. He hass skill and flair and will need a bit of encouragment from the fans...

Best of luck too you toffee's i wish we were in your predicament with your manager, Jo i think will be a success!

wont come here again

cheers

Edited by JoAlves

Guest efctaxi
a bit of advice toffee's ignore bluemoon it insidious tripe..

As for Jo being the worst player ever post...it's completley ignorant and moronic, Jo has only started 6 league games and Hughes never let him finish one.

People keep banging on about giving hughes type, but the fans and manager only gave a 21 year old, 6 games to prove he can do it the premier league. He hass skill and flair and will need a bit of encouragment from the fans...

Best of luck too you toffee's i wish we were in your predicament with your manager, Jo i think will be a success!

wont come here again

cheers

That would be a shame :)

I'm really optimistic about it all to be honest.

Moyesy went after him in the summer (apparently) but we couldn't afford him. I trust Moyes judgement, because he obviously saw something last year, and has seen enough in the odd games he's had for city to push something through for him!

Look on the positive side; we have a fast, tricky goalscorer with a point to prove, who hasn't cost anything.

I would've monked in my kecks if we'd got Kuranyi aswell!

I think Jo could be a real winner. He only had 6 or something games at City.. and that is no where near enough to prove yourself. And is there a clause in the loan deal meaning we can buy him after? Because if there is and we can get him upto the form he was at CSKA with a reasonable price tag then id snap him up straight away.

What a load of shite that was on that Bluemoon site it really does make me laugh when people call us shite but can not grasp the simple fact we finish higher in the league then them :rolleyes: and to brand us the 2nd team in Liverpool really cracked me up as it seems Shity have never heard of Mancester United before :gay:

Edited by EFC-Paul

Guest efctaxi
What a load of shite that was on that Bluemoon site it really does make me laugh when people call us shite but can not grasp the simple fact we finish higher in the league then them :rolleyes: and to brand us the 2nd team in Liverpool really cracked me up as it seems Shity have never heard of Mancester United before :gay:

Tell me about it .

I'm the Darker shade of Blue :lol: Having a bit of fun with them .

BTW guys , Moyes has said that ' yes ' , there is an option to buy in the deal :)