IGNORED

Alan Smith

Don't normally do this but have to say I did watch the game on Saturday (was cheering for UTD) and saw him break his leg and dislocate his ankle.

Have seen on the Sky Sports Website that he has had his op but will as expected be out of the rest of the season and out of the world cup.

Just like to say all the best and hope to see him play again in the future.

Would still have liked him to Join us a few seasons ago

It was a sick injury, and it happened to a cracking player. He plays with passion, determination and high energy. He will do anything for his teams cause, and that was reflected by the way he got injured, blocking a fierce shot by riise. I would have put him in my world cup squad, he can play in the centre of midfield, in the holding role, and of course up front. Great player, i wish him all the best.

Guest fozzie22
Bad break, last player I sore with one like that was David? Bust man shitty, where shmicheal through the ball away and covered his face

HE DIDN'T PLAY AGAIN

Yup i remeber that one nasty injury against the mancs i seem to recall..

I hope he does get better again,but seeing thise pics you really cant see him playing top flight football again.

Sickning

Don't normally do this but have to say I did watch the game on Saturday (was cheering for UTD) and saw him break his leg and dislocate his ankle.

Have seen on the Sky Sports Website that he has had his op but will as expected be out of the rest of the season and out of the world cup.

Just like to say all the best and hope to see him play again in the future.

Would still have liked him to Join us a few seasons ago

Fuck him. I hate him. He is, alongside Savage, the worst and dirtiest player in the prem...

How many other players do you see put two footed tackles in every game, get booked for it and then stand either over the injured player or face to face with the lucky bastard who escaped the tow footed lunge and scream at them....

the guy is a twat - pure and simple.

I wouldn't wish a career threatening injury upon anybody - but I can smile at the pain!!!

Guest fozzie22
Fuck him. I hate him. He is, alongside Savage, the worst and dirtiest player in the prem...

How many other players do you see put two footed tackles in every game, get booked for it and then stand either over the injured player or face to face with the lucky bastard who escaped the tow footed lunge and scream at them....

the guy is a twat - pure and simple.

I wouldn't wish a career threatening injury upon anybody - but I can smile at the pain!!!

Dont hold it in mate..let it out :)

David Busts was much worse than Smiths, his bone popped out of his skin and snapped, Cisse and carragher has over come similiar injuries to Smith, the only problem with Smith is that he is getting over two long term injuries at once. I think he is a good player gives 100% ever game which can lead to him making rash challanges as Rowlo says, but alot of the time he stands over people its because they are diving as apposed to being injured.

Wouldnt wish that injury on anyone terrible, wish him all the best and a speady recovery that reckon he is out for 12 months at least

gotta agree with rowlo i'm afraid.

first things i thought when he went off injured,

1) that gets rid of that fouling dirty bastard

2) that's gets rid of a lot the swearing shown on sky sports!

yeah it's not nice to see someone get badly injured but come on he's a thug, a little shit who would happily put himself in a challenge to break someone elses leg.

and on the swearing thing, i've rarely seen the camera catch a shot of him when he's not been telling someone to fuck off, sometimes i wonder if he has torrets!

but yeah i suppose i hope he survives and that. don't have any interest in seeing him play football again though.

Guest Reg Reagan

You stupid arse gobshites you lads are!

throwing stones and bottles at the ambulance that smith was in! disgraceful to british football in general!

And John Arse Riise should have been red carded for breaking smiths leg!