3 BAD ROMANCE LADY GAGA

4 THE OFFICIAL BBC CHILDREN IN NEED MEDLEY, PETER KAY'S ANIMATED ALL STAR

5 STARSTRUKK 3OH3 FT KATY PERRY

6 YOU KNOW ME ROBBIE WILLIAMS

7 3 WORDS CHERYL COLE

8 RUSSIAN ROULETTE RIHANNA

9 DON'T STOP BELIEVIN' JOURNEY

10 MEET ME HALFWAY BLACK EYED PEAS

Did anyone spot those New Year fireworks, they were like flares but rose slowly in the sky, a blaze of red then drift for ages on the wind, there must have been fifty or sixty of them crossing the sky. I had never seen them before nor had anyone with me, most went off at midnight,,,,,,,,,,,,,a very impressive free display with these strange 'floaters' being the star attraction

When I was a kid everyone listened out for the tugs on the river sounding fog horns at midnight, times have changed so much

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of topics being closed. In the words of George Costanza : "just think that the subject should resolve itself based on its own momentum."

Never!!

I have something to say...Who else thinks those Malteaser Bunny's are the fittest things to ever come out of a red wrapper? Absolutely amazing!

Just had two coz i'm fat! :D

haha

Bit of a cook on the quiet and decided I fancied making some soup so I did a search. Found this...

http://www.mydish.co.uk/recipe/3925/Tomato%20Soup%20Chocolate%20Cake

Not for real surely :sick01: ?

Sounds awful, but then again I wouldn't put anything past you Brits in the food department. :).

Edited by holystove

Anyone been to Prague before? Me and 27 others headed out there last weekend for a mates bday, nailed that city boys woop! its a reet laugh if people havent been. I know a cracking hostel which is cheap and like a 5* hotel, its awesome!!

Lazne (Night club) is superb, 5 flooors and mahooooosive!

Sounds awful, but then again I wouldn't put anything past you Brits in the food department. :).

Its because we're not good at our own food, so try to be overly 'original' by mixing styles constantly.

why do you think Heston Blomenfeld (how ever its spelt) is so succefull, we like wacky food.

We like to mix french, with German, with chinese, with American and Indian....its mental!

Bit of a cook on the quiet and decided I fancied making some soup so I did a search. Found this...

http://www.mydish.co.uk/recipe/3925/Tomato%20Soup%20Chocolate%20Cake

Not for real surely :sick01: ?

my soon-to-be-grandmother-in-law makes a fantastic chocolate mayonaise cake and for once im not being sarcastic, seriously good stuff....

only the Americans could have come up with it!

I always liked The Who.. but that half time show was just sad. Should have retired a LONG time ago.

Glad the game was on BBC.. Thank God they flew in 49ers QB Alex Smith, else we would have never known that "Reggie Bush is a game-changer, I mean, he changes games". Well done Alex.

I was rooting for the Saints because if Manning had won, he would have been the QB of the decade instead of Brady.

I always liked The Who.. but that half time show was just sad. Should have retired a LONG time ago.

I agree....it was embarrassing. Saw them on several occasions over the years....most recently at Live Aid twenty-five years ago (my God where does the time go :unsure: ) and they were immense. Last night was appalling.

As we approach Valentines Day...

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

John Terry's messed up,

And Saha scored two :wub: !

Not mine....stolen from a BBC blog.

bash.org has some pretty funny ones too :

Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

i could never love you

because you're 1/16 jew

Roses are red