IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

you should see the one i scored a fortnight ago, i'd had an awful game as well but a cross game in winger was shaping to volley and i flew through the air and with a spectacular scissor kick the ball whistled past the keeper, brushed the bar on its way into the top corner, was about 12 yards out.

i nutmegged our keeper once :unsure:

I am the keeper!

One on one, ball trickled past me as I went out, their player was on the floor I was on the floor- I turn around to see the ball slowly rolling towards the goal, just then our defender gets to it, kicks it to clear it; BAM! Right in my face and in! Nightmare!

Ah yes, but they're cheap!

If they offered me free flights I'd see if I could get the same for £50 from easyjet, and if I couldn't I'd stay at home.

Not true exactly....I'd use them if I was flying by myself but taking kids or anyone slightly older/infirm/impatient forget it. You need physical fitness and the patience and tolerance of a saint.

Talking to my lad about STD's just now....important conversation I think at his age :unsure: .

Wanted some info on the infamous "umbrella scrape" urban myth so googled "scrape STD" and the first result was this....honest...try it. Quality :P .

Scrape barely exists anymore, and if they do use it, its for more severe cases of bacterial/viral infections. Pee'n in a pot is all you need to do now, so its not bad, and usually (dependant on STD/STI) its a couple of tablets and "'Bang' and the dirt is gone!"

Oh and that link was hilarious, well found haha

What about Blue Waffle Mike?

Google it ;)

(If you've just eaten/about to eat, don't)

Lololol just checked your link ^^

Why did you tell him that!? Its arguabley one of the most horrific things, you could ever lay your eyes on! No man should EVER be brought to the BlueWaffle sight...blur!

Oh but if you want some horrific videos, i can point you in the right (wrong) direction if you want? lol. Just don't blame me, if i warn you!!

Edited by tenaciousj

I echo tenacious' point. I have a few fantastic links. :lol:

A great way to get back on someone is to get a particularly horrific image, set it as their wallpaper and plug out their mouse and keyboard.

Takes them a good 20 seconds to realise that they have to turn off the monitor :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

This is what happens if you make the mistake of celebrating a goal with fans from the other team :D.

That's quality...even my wife, who normally tells me to "bugger off" because "I'm not interested in football" when I try to show her a funny clip, is in hysterics here :lol: .

Mastercard competition to win a VIP trip to the Champions League final. Prize consists of...

Tickets to the UEFA Champions League Final 2010

courtesy of MasterCard

Exclusive meet and greet with Pierluigi Collina

Access to a team training session

3 nights, 4* hotel accommodation

Return economy flights from London to Madrid

Local transportation

A £500 Prepaid MasterCard

May have a bit of a problem with the second of those :angry: .

My lad's class have gone to see Romeo & Juliet at the Bristol Old Vic tonight. Looked at the cast out of interest, Romeo is played by Michael Byrne (66) and Juliet by Siân Phillips (76 :o ).

I know Shakespeare is often performed out of context and I'm all for pushing the boundaries but that's just a bit odd isn't it?

Mastercard competition to win a VIP trip to the Champions League final. Prize consists of...

Tickets to the UEFA Champions League Final 2010

courtesy of MasterCard

Exclusive meet and greet with Pierluigi Collina

Access to a team training session

3 nights, 4* hotel accommodation

Return economy flights from London to Madrid

Local transportation

A £500 Prepaid MasterCard

May have a bit of a problem with the second of those :angry: .

My Liverpool supporting dad has a picture of himself with Pierluigi in our living room.

THAT'S what I have to deal with, folks!

My Liverpool supporting dad has a picture of himself with Pierluigi in our living room.

THAT'S what I have to deal with, folks!

When I was about 10 we played indoor cricket at school in the hall - I was batting and hit it plum to the opposite end of the room for 6 - it went straight into the picture of the queen, smash/glass everywhere, I never actually saw that picture again...

anyway I suggest you play some indoor cricket!!!