IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Woo Hoo meself. Bought Josh a bed on Ebay about a month ago. High job with desk and futon underneath..good stuff £53.00, bargain. Put his old one on for sale..nice Ikea cabin bed with slide..got £26.00, not as much as I'd have liked but not a problem. The woman who bought it though didn't pay and didn't contact so I had to file unpaid with ebay and relist...well pissed off.

However..the new auction just ended and it sold for £77.00 :lol: and the blokes on his way round now with cash...woo hoo big time!! B)

A BOTTLE OF WATER, DON'T YOU HAVE TAPS IN YOUR HOUSE.

Ian, I am surprised at you, I thought you were an Evertonian not Chelsea.  :lol:

ATB

Mac

:lol: i can safely say we have working taps in our house, i thought sunny day, lets go for a walk :D:D :D wasnt as good as i imagined...fuckin sweating by the time i got back <_<

(memo to mod...why does it say

"No members are celebrating a birthday today"

It's Joshua's b'day and I was looking forward to showing him his name on the front page?)

Is he registered under his own name or did you register him, havent seen his name on any posts. ????

not a fan of jaffers but that gets me on to my next point, any one like craccers? i get addicted to them every so often, dry, with marg or (when i can be arsed cutting it) cheese

great :D

Dry crackers are lovely, i dont like butter so i dont have that on them but cheese is good, i sit there and eat a whole pack sometimes